|| His Guilt ||

" She wears it so beautifully doesn't she, her pain....always smiling, always positive....always happy to help....it's like a garment perfectly tailored to fit the way she carries it....with a touch of grace....and the quietness of that sad smile....
All so you'd never know how heavy it really was! "
- Ranata Suzuki

Suddenly Vansh feels horrified to link up the dots ; meanwhile, Mr Navin Sharma says dangerously - "Yes..I'm a proud father of three kids - my Riddhima, Shivali and Pritam....though you've snatched Shivali from me and now on a mission to destroy my another baby too! How I've failed to know you've been in relationship with Riddhima resulting to Shivali's death. But now it's not late yet....I'll take my baby girl with me. You just answer why this much dirty plan to trap my innocent daughters?"

Vansh is too numb to reason a practical answer but he just whispers what his mind is revolving around - "But..but isn't she an ORPHAN?....I've searched before to find she's been living in an orphanage for last few years of her life."

But as soon as the keyword comes out of Vansh's mouth, Mr Navin Sharma scrunches his teeth on him and presses every word to mean it : "MY BABY IS NOT AN ORPHAN. SHE IS THE SYMBOL OF MY LOVE SAKSHI."

"What!" - shrieks Vansh as he remembers Shelly's last words about how her father's infidelity has drifted apart her own parents. Then he registers Riddhima and Shelly are half sisters ; that's why Riddhima has never recognised Shelly as she has been far from family life. Even Shelly too used to live in Dubai. Now he understands why there's been so facial similarities between Shelly and Riddhima and looks at Mr Navin Sharma from whom the girls have gotten the look.

But one thing starts to itch him. All blame Riddhima's relationship with Vansh to be Shelly's death..likely, has Riddhima's mother been to be blamed? Or is it the same cruel game he and Riddhima are facing? He couldn't but asks to receive a painful protest from the older man.

"No! No..no....my relationship with Sakshi has been the purest one. We have been in love from college days and the raw emotions in us at that younger age has brought us so close that Riddhima has come to existence. But (with a sigh) my parents have been against our marriage and taken promise from me to marry Shruti - Shivali's mother. That lady is the reason why I'm in this mess. After knowing my love for Sakshi too, she's intoxicated and later seduced me....leave that as it's not important for now. And why I'm telling you this."

But Vansh asks the obvious : "But being your wife, doesn't she deserve to receive your love? If you can't handle your own hormones then don't blame others!"

That ultimately stops Mr Navin Sharma from his ranting while Vansh recollects isn't it ironical? When he himself is to be blamed for always carrying Shelly's memory to block the forbidden feelings for Riddhima, then how could he give people unnecessary intellects?

He rubs his forehead with the right hand but suddenly the name 'Pritam' sends an alarming message to his brain. If Shelly's brother and Riddhima's PRITAM are the only person....then why he's sent the wrong message? He still remembers his personal investigator has searched from few persons around Riddhima to get confirmed if it's really her lover .. and he's received an affirmative response. And the news..Riddhima is actually not an orphan but has to live in orphanage is sending penetrating pain to his chest.

He can't relate anything sending a sharp headache. Upon that he's not recovered from the biggest shock he's received. He needs a long rest to forget everything..but can't! As every second is valuable for....for HER and he'll do anything to save Riddhima. He now wants to go to home ; but this man is not ready to leave soon.