|| Her Seasoned Wounds ||

"He said, I used to call her crazy....but now I realise that she was simply a woman fighting hard for love, for me. And now, I would do anything to get 'crazy' back."

A new day starts with the heartwarming sunlight. Siya gets up too quick from her sleep, unlike her daily routine. Other days without seeing her bhabhi maa, she'd have never waked up but today the situation is different and the heart feels heavy all of a sudden.

She gets up to go to washroom. Standing before the mirror on washroom, she finds a lonely girl broken for her maa .. indeed, Riddhima is her mother though not by birth. Once she's lost her mother but now she'll be with her bhabhi maa in this biggest fight of her life..till she gets success. She'll help Riddhima to be mentally strong enough to throw any sickness out of her system.And with a new hope, she goes to get fresh up. 

Meanwhile, Vansh's eyes get open with a slight headache and he tries to sit straight abruptly just to have a strain on his neck. Then he notices he's slept out of the room being highly drunk....he remembers last night talk with Siya. He curses himself for gulping enough than his capacity and to blow the truth before his princess. It's never been his plan to let others know of Riddhima's abortion..however, he will have a helping hand in home too in case Riddhima's state gets worsened in future.

Suddenly he feels broken with the thought of the painful procedure Riddhima is going to get through. He remembers doctor's words but tries to gain courage and willpower..God will not be that harsh to snatch His Riddhima from him after having their tiny baby....baby....he now remembers of how painfully he's killed their baby and dies a thousand death.

Somehow gathering last ounce of energy within, he gets up and his tired legs carry him to a sleeping Riddhima. Her composed self makes him guilty and he sits on the floor before her.

Averting his eyes from her peaceful face to belly hidden under the duvet, he places his own head there beside her little frame. Tears start to blow continuously while his right hand is busy to rub on her hidden belly.

His conscience starts to speak in silence : "With this hand, papa has written your death sentence..baby! Forgive your this poor helpless papa, baccha....I promise to bring you back in our life after your mamma gets well..and we will make a happy and beautiful life for us...."

With that he gets up and goes to washroom as he can't take chance what if Riddhima gets up listening his cry. He can't accept any fault around her..he'll wait for her forgiveness till she gets perfectly fine .. as if when she will get to know of her disease, she'll think he's sympathizing her .. he can't accept his love to be labelled as sympathy..so he'll wait.

Moreover, he'll confess of his crime to hers then only as declaring now would bring more problems..she would be broken completely and the medical treatment will be of no help! Naah..but if his silence and old self could bring any goodness, then he's surely ready.

After he gets out of washroom, he gets astonished seeing his princess awake so early. And the way she's taking care of Riddhima is warming his heart..Riddhima needs this care now very much.

He finds unlimited love and positivity in Siya's eyes for her bhabhi maa .. and he's thankful to God for sending an angel in their life.

Riddhima is surprised at Siya's different schedule today and when she learns she's doing this as Siya thinks her to be sick..something touches her soul. But Riddhima doesn't want same fate as hers for Siya. She herself has to become mature in little age but she doesn't wish Siya to get mature so early. So she decides to face any difficulty with positivity so that her baby doesn't make herself tensed up.