|| Irony of Her Life ||

" She said : Love was so unfair to me until I met you.
He said : But all these unfortunate journeys prepared you for me. "

Still hugging the big babies to her chest for eternity, she feels something different like she'll never get this time back in her life ; something is dragging her far....very far from them and she can't but watch....and she despises it to be helpless AGAIN! Fate can't be that cruel to her to snatch siblings from hers like before!

All helpless in the hands of fate, now she can't simply sit and watch letting destiny to decide everything for her. From childhood she's faced the cruel fate. But not now! She will live if not for her then for her babies. Yes, she's promised to herself that she'll not run after tomorrow rather live for today. She's realised it's life and none can promise for the next second. So she'll devote her whole soul for her loving kids and let loose the weaker holds....with that her gaze ponders over a thoughtful Vansh.

Meanwhile, Vansh is thinking how to start a conversation with his wife as till now he's never taken any step towards her so everything seems anew to him. But he hasn't waited much when he listens her painful moan.

Diverting her eyes from Vansh, Riddhima looks at the wall clock to panick as it's already their past dinner time and she's lying like a log without making dinner. So she hurries to get up but hisses at the next moment when a sudden pain hits her abdomen.

The siblings hurriedly makes her lie and rebuke her in a strict tone to take rest. But Vansh unknowingly blurts out his emotions for the very first time, earning gazes from four people.

Seeing her in pain and above all his siblings' strictness makes him sorry for her and he feels to express his very first thought - "Why are you getting up now? Can't you take a little rest....the doctor has advised you to eat well and have full rest..you are weak ; upon that, you don't care of your health a bit! Why are you so negligent towards your own health?...."

Riddhima is too shock to avert her eyes while Vansh stops knowing he's expressed his fear before all.

To ease the uncomfortable silence, he himself answers his queries - "Ohhh..I've asked Meena Maa to set dinner on table so don't take unnecessary tension. You don't have to get up as I'll ask her to bring your food here."

Riddhima lowers her eyes as she's nothing to say when Vansh is eagerly waiting to listen her voice. But to his disappointment, she's all silent for the first time in their married life. He's never thought to face this situation where she'll be such distant from him and to speak truly....it bloody hurts!

That's when Siya breaks all his thoughts in middle : "No..no..no..we are not going anywhere leaving bhabhi maa here. We'll too have our food with bhabhi maa ; whenever, we get sick she never leaves us in seclusion then how could we? You..you go..we all will manage here!"

And not so surprisingly, the twins too support her ; Riddhima has once tried to intervene but nothing stands before the possessive babies of hers! And once again she feels overwhelmed.

None has noticed the changing facial expressions of Vansh. He doesn't know what to feel in this moment. They have the purest bond of mother and kids when he's tried to break it for his own selfish motives. He can see truly how much they adore her and the love in her eyes demeans him before himself. For the first time he feels so low of himself.