Chapter 15 - Deja Vu

1st Person POV - Skeppy

I started to panic, I didn't want Darryl to see me like this. But I then heard him speak. "Skeppy are you okay?" he said sounding concerned, I knew I had to be the one to reply back because if he heard A6D he would be confused and concerned, more than he already was. "I'm fine," I said but I sounded a bit hoarse, "are you sure, you kinda just ran out with no explanation before and I got concerned" he explained and I knew he was just being a good friend but I also knew I couldn't tell him about my disease because he would be broken-hearted and so would I, more than I already was.

"Trust me, Darryl, I'm fine," I said sounding a bit less hoarse, "O-kay, I'll meet you in the lounge room then," he said as I heard his footsteps get further away. I sighed in relief when I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore and so did Vincent. I was able to get to my knees and then stand up with help from Vincent. I saw the flower floating in the red-coloured water and grabbed it before flushing the toilet. "Why are you collecting the flowers?" Vincent asked me, I turned to him after I put the flower into my hoodie pocket. "I plan on making something for Darryl so he can remember me after I'm gone..." I explained, "oh.." was his only response. I opened the bathroom door and left first so Darryl wouldn't see Vincent. I went to my bedroom and put the flower in the jar with the others. I realized I had a few flowers in the jar. 'Oh, Darryl... If only you loved me back... I wouldn't have to make this...' I said in my mind as I left my room.

I walked down the hall and saw Darryl sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I smiled and walked over and sat beside him. He glanced away from his phone to look at me before putting his phone on the coffee table. "Are you sure your okay?" he asked, I knew he was just being a good friend but it was getting on my nerves that he kept asking that. "I'm fine," I said in a stern tone, Darryl was shocked that I used that tone with him. "I'm sorry am I NOT allowed to be concerned about my best friend?" he said using the same tone I used on him. "You don't have to keep asking if I'm okay because it's getting annoying!" I snapped at him, Darryl's expression turned from annoyed to sad and shocked. When Darryl stood up and grabbed his phone I knew I did something wrong. "Darryl I-" I began but he cut me off, "don't talk to me Zak," he said before leaving the room. I watched him go and tears started to form in my eyes. I looked away from where he left and started crying. 'I just made a terrible mistake...' I said in my mind as I got up and went to the kitchen.

TW - SH (Self Harm)

I took off my hoodie and placed it on the couch before heading back to the kitchen. I opened one of the drawers and saw a small knife, I grabbed it and closed the drawer. I held the knife in my right hand and held out my left arm and used to knife to cut my arm. I honestly didn't feel pain, the only pain I felt was the pain of making my best friend hate me. I continued to cut myself until my entire arm was covered in bleeding cuts, just like what I did when I was younger. I was getting deja vu because I had done this exact thing years ago. But I pushed the thoughts away and moved the knife to the other hand and started cutting my right arm. I didn't put the knife down until both my arms were covered in bleeding cuts. I fell to my knees when the pain kicked in but I didn't care, I deserved this.

"Hey Skeppy I'm sorry for-"

Word Count - 693

(Sorry For The Short Chapter)