Chapter 11 - A Confession And A Promise

TW - Vomiting

1st Person POV - BadBoyHalo

It was now 12:45pm and the group had met back up at the cafeteria. I could see that Zak was laughing at George but George just smiled with a disappointed gaze. I glanced to my left and saw that Clay looked nervous. I whispered something into his ear, "now's your chance" I told him, he turned to me and whispered something back, "okay wish me luck" he said as he turned to George. "G...George... Can I talk to you for a moment... alone...?" He asked and George nodded as they walked off. Zak turned to me and giggled, "let me guess, Dream likes George" Zak asked and I nodded, "called it" Zak said and I started giggling.

3rd Person POV

Clay and George went a fair bit away from Zak and Darryl. When they thought they were far enough away Clay stopped and turned to face George. "What did you need Clay?" George asked, Clay blushed but shook the feeling off. 'Come on Clay you can do this' Clay thought as he took a deep breath. "George" Clay finally said, "Yes Clay?" George asked, really confused. "I...I have something to tell you..." Clay admitted, George was shocked, 'is...is he gonna confess... NO! George, stop thinking like this, he's straight...' George thought as a tear rolled down his face. Clay saw this and wiped the tear away. "George, I know what you're thinking..." Clay then took George's hands into his own. George blushed, and so did Clay. "G...George... I...I like you... No... I love you... But I understand if you do-" Clay was then interrupted when he felt lips press up against his own. At first, he was shocked but then he realized that George had kissed him.

George then pulled away and stared into Clay's eyes while still holding Clay's hands. "I like you too Clay," George said, and Clay was shocked. "Y...YOU DO?!" Clay asked, and George nodded, tears then started to form in Clay's eyes and he kissed George. George kissed Clay back. Neither of them wanted that kiss to end but George pulled away. "So... what are we?" George asked, "what do you mean?" Clay asked, "Like... are we official now?" George asked and Clay nodded. "If you wanna be official" Clay said and George nodded. "We should get back to the others," Clay said and George nodded. They walked back to Zak and Darryl hand in hand.

1st Person POV - Skeppy

Me and Darryl ended up getting a table for four, telling the people running the cafeteria that the other two people will join us soon. We sat in awkward silence. We were sitting next to each other and all I could do was blush, I was so close to him. I then spotted Clay and George coming toward us and they were holding hands. I looked at Darryl and he was on his phone. I elbowed him in the side to get his attention. He looked up and saw Clay and George. They then joined us. "So how'd it go?" I asked, Clay and George then smiled and blushed, "we're... official," George told us and Clay nodded. "Congrats you two" Darryl said, "thanks but now it's your turn," Clay said raising his eyebrows he was hinting this to Darryl. "What do you mean?" Darryl asked, "don't play dumb Darryl we all know you like Zak," Clay said and I was shocked. "For the last time Clay I don't like Skeppy," Darryl said and I could feel my heart-shattering.

I then felt something coming up my throat, 'NO! Not in public!' I said in my mind and started to silently panic. "I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom," I said trying to sound as calm as possible even though I was having a slight panic attack, "okay," the rest of the group said as I got up and went to the bathroom. I was surprised, 'there was panic in my voice but they didn't question it, that's a relief' I thought. When I got to the bathroom I went into one of the stalls, closed the door, locked it, and started vomiting. For a moment I couldn't breathe, I then heard someone come in. 'Oh no...' I said in my head. I then coughed again and I could breathe again. "Skeppy, are you okay?" I heard someone say, it was George. I then took long deep breaths, I had to tell someone, even though A6D already knew. I looked at the toilet and saw yet another full flower floating in the pink toilet water, it was small tho so I grabbed it and flushed the toilet, and left the stall. George was waiting for me with a concerned look on his face.

I then realized I forgot to hide the flower, I was literally holding it. "Skeppy, are you okay? And what's with the flower?" George asked, I then sighed and put the flower in my pocket. I made sure no one else was in the bathroom before I spoke. "Okay George I'm gonna tell you this but you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone," I said and George nodded. I then took a deep breath, "I have Hanahaki Disease" I said and George was confused, "Hana what disease?" George asked, confused, I then started explaining. "Hanahaki Disease, A disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love, begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs. Which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal but when the infection is removed the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear" I explained and George looked shocked.

"Sk...Skeppy... I...I'm so sorry for you..." George said with tears in his eyes, "don't be, it's not your fault I got hanahaki, It's my fault for falling for someone who will never love me back" I said. "Darryl," George said, "what?" I replied confused, "you love Darryl, don't you?" George asked and I nodded. George then hugged me, "don't worry Skeppy, your secret is safe with me," George said as he pulled away. I smiled, "thanks George now I'll go back and join the others," I said as George nodded and I left the bathroom and acted as if nothing even happened.

Word Count - 1073