Chapter 3 - He's Meeting Up With Me?!

TW - Vomiting

1st Person POV - Skeppy

It's officially been a week since I got hanahaki disease and I've hidden it quite well from my friends. I was now sitting at my gaming setup, playing Minecraft as per normal when I got a message from Bad on Teamspeak.

BadBoyHalo - Hey Skeppy, guess what? 11:24am

Skeppy - What Bad? 11:24am

BadBoyHalo - I've finally decided to meet up with you. 11:25am

I stared in shock, I had known Bad for 4 years now and he was finally going to meet up with me. My heart then started to race and my feelings for Bad came flooding to me. But I then remembered my disease. 'Wait, if Bad is gonna meet up with me... He's coming to me?! Oh, I have to find a way to hide this and stat' I said in my head before replying.

Skeppy - That's AMAZING Bad! 11:29am

BadBoyHalo - I know right?! I have to go pack so I'll see you later 11:30am

Skeppy - See ya later Bad 11:30am

I said as I closed out of Teamspeak and sat back in my gaming chair in complete shock. "Bad's gonna meet up with me... But what about my disease...? He's gonna find out... I need to hide it..." I said as I felt something coming up my throat, I got up and ran to my bathroom and threw up in the toilet again. I felt my throat getting sore from all the petals and blood that was coming up. So I sat on my knees in front of the toilet and saw two big rose petals floating in the dark pink water. I grabbed them and flushed the toilet. I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible. I had bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, my hair was messy and I just looked sick. I couldn't bare to look at myself any longer so I left the bathroom and went back to my bedroom and sat back at my desk and put the petals with the others. I saw that the petals were bigger the last time but I already knew that.

I could already feel my life slipping away from me, I was weak all the time and was really tired. No one knew about my disease but I really wanted to tell someone about it, I couldn't hide it forever. So I grabbed my phone and texted A6D.

A6D

Hey A6D are you on?
Sent 11:44am

Yeah, I'm on what's up?
Delivered 11:44am

I hesitated, I had to tell someone but I knew he would become worried about me but I couldn't keep this to myself any longer.

I'm gonna die...
Sent 11:46am

What are you talking about Skeppy?
Delivered 11:46am

A6D...
Sent 11:47am

I have Hanahaki Disease...
Sent 11:47am

And just like that, I was left on read until my phone started vibrating, A6D was calling me so I picked up.

"Hey... A6D..." I said, my voice sounding hoarse and I sounded sick. "Skeppy, why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked, sounding very concerned, "because I didn't wanna worry you" I confess, "I'm worried now," He says. "When did you get Hanahaki?" He asked, "1 week ago" I replied, "And who caused you to get Hanahaki?" He asked, but I couldn't reply. I just stayed quiet. "Ohhhh... I know who it is... It's Bad... Isn't it...?" He asked but all I could do was mutter an "mhm", I felt like my voice was leaving me too. "Oh, Skeppy I'm so sorry..." He said and my eyes went wide when I heard sobbing. It was coming from the phone. "A6D?" I asked, now in concern, "I'm sorry Skeppy... I... Don't mean to cry... It's just... I don't think any of us can live without you... including Bad..." He says between breaths. But A6D was right, Bad would be devastated. I then heard A6D take a deep breath, "I'm flying to you... NOW!" He said and I was shocked, "You can't be alone through this..." He adds. I then remembered that Bad was coming to me, he was meeting up with me. "A6D, Bad's coming to me... He's... Meeting up with me..." I tell him, dropping the bomb. "Oh no... Oh no no no, do you know when he's coming?" He asked, "No..." I replied. "Don't worry Skeppy, I'll make sure I'm there before Bad, I'll even ask him when he's coming to you" He says, "thanks A6D," I said weakly, "Vincent" He corrects, "huh?" I say confused, "my real name is Vincent, call me that," he says and I mutter an "mhm" before he ends the call.

I then got up and layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling and got lost in my thoughts. 'A6D and Bad are coming to me... and A6D now knows about my disease... So now all I have to do is hide it from Bad... But that's harder than it sounds... If Bad see's the state I'm in he'll stay with me and stay near me until I'm better but I won't get better... I'll only get worse... Oh, what is my luck...?'

Word Count - 839