Chapter 8 - Nightmare

1st Person POV - Skeppy

I realized I had woken up in a black room. I had no idea where I was, there was just nothing in the room. "Skeppy..." I heard a voice say my name behind me. I turned to see Bad walking up to me. "Bad, Where are we?" I asked him, but he didn't reply. He stopped walking toward me and stood a fair bit away. "Bad answer me where are we?" I asked again but yet again no reply. "Zak... you do know I never loved you right?" Bad said and I felt my heart shatter and tears formed in my eyes but I blinked them away. "I know and it was stupid of me for falling in love with you..." I say looking at my feet in guilt. "Yes it was stupid of you to fall for me but how could I have been so foolish as to become friends with someone like you," Bad said and I couldn't hold my tears back, they just poured out of my eyes. I looked at him and he had no emotion in his eyes. "You... don't mean that, do you...?" I asked, and he just turned away. "I do, I wish I NEVER met you" He scolded me and I fell to my knees, bolling my eyes out. "And I wouldn't care if you lived or DIED!" Bad snapped and all I could do was sit there in shock and the millions of pieces that my heart was, were breaking even further. I then saw that Bad had vanished and everything around me was turning red, reminding me of my disease.

I then woke up in my bed, and my heart was beating really fast and I felt tears rolling down my face. I then remembered the dream and I started sobbing. My heart then started to shatter when I remembered what Bad said and it just caused me to cry more.

1st Person POV - BadBoyHalo

I had just woken up, I sat up in my bed and grabbed my glasses from my bedside table, and put them on. I glanced out my window and saw that it was still dark so I was about to grab my phone from my bedside table but then I heard sobbing. It was coming from Skeppy's room. I jumped out of my bed and dashed over to Skeppy's room. When I reached his room I found him cradled up on his bed and I heard him sobbing. So I walked over to his bed and sat down on the bed. I looked at him in concern.

"Skeppy, are you okay?" I asked, but he didn't reply, so I pulled him into my arms and rubbed circles on his back to calm him down. We stayed like this for a few minutes before Zak pulled away and rubbed the tears from his eyes. "I had a nightmare..." Zak told me, "about what?" I asked but then I saw Zak shutter. "I was in this black room with nothing around me but then I saw you and you started saying some hurtful things," Zak said as tears fell from his eyes once again. "What... Did I say?" I asked, "you said that you were foolish enough to be friends with someone like me then you said that you wish you never met me..." Zak added as he broke down. I pulled Zak into my arms once more and he cried into my shoulder, I hated seeing Zak like this.

"Zak you know I would never say that, I never regret meeting you," I say trying to reassure the boy. He then looked up so he was looking at my face, "Do... Do you mean that...?" Zak asked through tears, I nodded and smiled, he smiled back at me and wiped his tears away then hugged me. So I hugged back. "Thanks for being a great friend Darryl," he said, my heart fluttered when he said my real name, "No problem Zak," I said back.

1st Person POV - Skeppy

Me and Darryl stayed like that for a while. But I didn't tell him everything about my dream, I couldn't say anything about the blood or that he didn't care if I lived or died because he would find out. So I just shook the thought away and pulled away from Darryl. He was smiling at me and I smiled back. I was staring into his emerald green eyes, 'they look so beautiful' I thought in my mind 'And those lips they look so soft and- Zak what is wrong with you?! He's straight and besides even if he wasn't he would never date a guy like you...' I thought. A tear rolled down my face and I felt a hand touch my face and wiped the tear away. I snapped back to reality with Darryl looking at me with concern. "No need to cry Zak, I meant what I said before," he said and I smiled as he took his hand away.

I then remembered that A6D was coming on Monday and I had to tell Bad but I wouldn't tell him the reason because he didn't need to know. "Hey Bad, you know how we met yesterday because you came to me?" I asked, "yeah of course I remember you muffinhead it only happened a day ago so how could I forget," He said with sass, I giggled at his tone of voice. "Well, you're not the only one that's gonna come here," I say, "what do you mean Zak? Is someone else coming here?" Darryl asked and I nodded, "Who?" He asked, "A6D," I say, Darryl then looked shocked. "Not only do I get to meet my best friend I also get to meet A6D, can this week get any better!" Darryl said practically screaming like a child, I laughed at his excitement. "When's he coming?" he asked, "Monday," I say then I yawned, I then remembered how early in the morning it was because it was still dark outside.

"Tired?" Darryl asked and I nodded but then I remembered the nightmare. "But I don't wanna go back to sleep" I confessed, "you're scared of having another nightmare... aren't you?" Darryl asked and I nodded, I knew Darryl could see that I was scared. "I have an idea, lay down," he told me, I was confused, "why?" I asked, "just do it!" Darryl said and I obeyed and laid down on my bed. I didn't understand what Darryl's plan was but then Darryl laid beside me. I blushed at how close he was to me. He then turned to his side and pulled me into his arms and pulled me close to his chest. I turned as red as a tomato, I was so close to him. I was so close to where I could hear his heartbeat. I ended up closing my eyes and ended up falling asleep in Darryl's arms.

Word Count - 1157