Chapter 4 - He's Coming Tomorrow?!

TW - Vomiting

1st Person POV - Skeppy

I don't know how but I ended up falling asleep. I woke up and realized that I did fall asleep so I jumped off my bed and grabbed my phone which was on my desk and checked the time but before I could I glanced out my window and saw it was dark. I then checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 10:11pm. I then saw multiple unread messages from Bad and A6D so I sat down on my gaming chair and looked at the messages. I went to A6D's and mine's chat first.

A6D

Hey Skeppy, Bad's coming to you
in about 2-3 days
Delivered 12:22pm

I'm afraid I can't get a flight until next
week, so I booked a flight for Monday
so you'll have to deal with Bad alone for
a bit
Delivered 12:31pm

It's okay man, sorry for the late reply
I ended up falling asleep after our call
Sent 10:14pm

I knew I wasn't gonna get a reply anytime soon so I left A6D's chat and went to Bad's.

BadBoyHalo

Hey Skeppy, I'm almost done packing
so I'll see you in about 2-3 days okay
Delivered 3:06pm

Okay Bad see you when you get here
Sent 10:17pm

I then saw that Bad was typing, 'why is he online so late?' I asked in my head.

Oh hello Skeppy, didn't expect to see
you online this late
Delivered 10:18pm

Same to you Bad
Sent 10:18pm

Why are you on so late anyway?
Sent 10:18pm

I can't sleep, I'm just too excited to
meet up with you
Delivered 10:19pm

For the past week, I have been contemplating
if I should meet up with you and I finally decided
as you can kinda tell hehe
Delivered 10:20pm

So why are you up so late?
Delivered 10:20pm

I kinda fell asleep after I had a call
with A6D and kinda just woke up
Sent 10:21pm

Wanna call?
Delivered 10:21pm

Sure!
Sent 10:21pm

I replied without thinking and I had totally forgotten about my disease because my heart and mind were all about Bad.

I then felt my phone start to vibrate and I saw that Bad was calling me so I answered. "Hey Bad," I said, my voice sounding a bit hoarse, "are you okay Skeppy, you sound sick..." Bad pointed out and he sounded concerned, then it hit me, 'My disease...' I thought, then replied, "y...yeah, I'm a little sick but don't worry it's not serious" I say trying not to sound scared. 'I have to lie... I have to make sure Bad doesn't worry about me...' I say in my mind. "Well good and if you're still sick when I come I'll just take care of you until you're better," He says and from the tone of his voice, I knew he was smiling. My heart then started to race and butterflies started to form in my stomach.

But it was yet again short-lived when I felt something coming up my throat. "B...Bad I'll be right back okay," I say, I didn't even hear his reply I just put my phone on my desk and ran to my bathroom and leaned over the toilet, and threw up. I saw 2 big rose petals floating in the water. I grabbed them and flushed the toilet, my throat then started to hurt more from all the coughing and vomiting I was doing. I left the bathroom and went back to my bedroom and put the petals with the others. I had put all the petals in a glass jar because before I die I plan to make something for Bad so he can remember me. I then sat back down and picked up the phone.

"Hey Bad, I'm back," I said and my voice sounded more hoarse than it did before and I could tell Bad noticed. "Skeppy, are you really okay? Your voice is so hoarse..." Bad said with clear concern in his voice. "I...I'm fine Bad" I said, "No you're not, stop lying to me Skeppy... I'm your friend..." He said and I could hear the sadness in his voice. I felt bad for lying to him but I had to because I didn't wanna make him worry more than he already was. "You know what I'll be there as soon as I can" Bad said, I then started to panic. "Y...You don't have to Bad... Really... I'm fine..." I say but I knew he didn't believe me, "Skeppy... You can't convince me... I'm coming to you... tomorrow" Bad said and I felt my heart skip a beat. Then Bad left the call. I put my phone down and started to panic 'Bad is coming tomorrow?! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!' I asked in my head then picked up my phone and called A6D.

'Please pick up. Please pick up. Pleeeease pick up' I said practically begging then I heard a voice. "Skeppy?" The voice said I sighed in relief when I saw A6D had picked up. "Why are you calling me, isn't it like 10pm for you?" A6D asked and I knew what he meant because he was in France at the moment. "Y...Yes... Yes, it is 10pm but that's not the point... A- Vincent... I have a problem... A BIG problem" I say, sounding panicked and I started to hyperventilate. "Skeppy! Skeppy! Calm Down!" A6D says taking deep breaths in and out, signaling me to copy so I did. Then when I was calm A6D spoke.

"Now Skeppy, what's the problem?" He asked, I took a deep breath and then spoke, "Bad's coming TOMORROW!" I said, "WHAT?!" Was all he could reply with, "That's not good!" He added, sounding as panicked as me. "I can't get an earlier flight than Monday... Ugh... Sigh... I'm sorry Skeppy but you're on your own until I can get to you..." He said, sounding guilty. I then sighed, "It's okay Vincent," I said trying to reassure him, "No... It's not okay... You have a disease which you have to hide from Bad... But he's coming tomorrow... And I can't do anything... I feel useless..." A6D said, sounding sad, "You're not useless Vincent... Don't say that about yourself... You're helping me by coming to me... even if I have to wait a week..." I say, he then laughed, "hehe, thanks for that Skeppy... but you'd better go... It's getting late and you should sleep" He says, then I remembered the time, "yeah I should go, speak to you tomorrow Vincent, I'll tell you how it goes with Bad tomorrow, okay," I say, "okay Skeppy, see ya," He says then leaves the call. I then lay back in my gaming chair. 'Bad's coming tomorrow... And A6D won't be here until next Monday... Oh, Bad is gonna be so worried when he gets here and sees me in this state... I... Honestly feel bad... But there's nothing I can do...'

Word Count - 1115