Chapter 7 - Going Live!

TW - Blood, Vomiting

1st Person POV - Skeppy

I hit the "Go Live!" button and went live. People then started joining into the stream. "Hello to everyone that is joining into the stream and as you can see by the title, I DO have a surprise for you all" I say as I see comments in chat. I then get a dono message, "Is BadBoyHalo going to be in the stream?" the auto speaker said, "Hehe maybe" I said, and I started seeing our ship name in the chat. Then when I saw that I had about 2 thousand people in the stream I knew it was time to reveal the surprise. "Okay to the people that are here I'm about to show you the surprise that you guys have been waiting for" I say and everyone in the chat goes wild. I then turned to my left and nodded to Bad and turned back to the stream. "The surprise is..." I say as Bad comes into my camera view. "ME AND BAD MET UP!!" I say with excitement and Bad just smiled at me and the stream. The chat was going wild.

I then got a dono, "So Skephalo is real?" the auto speaker said, and I just blushed at our ship name. I then heard Bad say something that made my heart shatter. "Haha, you wish" he said, and I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I then felt something coming up my throat. "Bad I'll be right back, entertain the stream for me" I say and Bad nods as I walk out of the room. When I left the room, I dashed for the bathroom and shut the door. I then leaned over the toilet and threw up. For a moment I couldn't breathe but then I coughed up more than just petals. I coughed up an entire flower. Even though it was a small flower it was still a full flower. 'It's getting worse...' I said in my mind as I grabbed the flower and slipped it into my leggings pocket and flushed the toilet. I then saw I had gotten blood on the seat, so I grabbed a cloth from beside my sink and wiped up the blood and put the cloth in the laundry basket and left the bathroom.

I came back to my bedroom to see Bad playing Minecraft for the stream on his account. I smiled as I walked into the camera frame. "Oh, hey Skeppy welcome back, I'm just playing Minecraft for the stream I hope you don't mind" Bad said and I nodded, "I don't mind" I say as I go to my closet and grab a laptop out. "Let's play together Bad, and for the stream, you get to see me and Bad play together and you get to see us together in person" I say and yet again the stream chat went wild. I opened the laptop and loaded it up, but I then heard Bad speak. "Oh yeah for the new people coming into Skeppy's stream, me and Skeppy met up IRL" he tells the stream as I see my laptop load up. I loaded up my web browser and went to Twitch and loaded up my live stream. I then minimized the web browser and loaded up Minecraft and logged in. I then joined the server that Bad was playing on and we played Minecraft for the stream.

We ended up streaming for 3 hours, so we decided to end the stream. "Thank you all for coming to the stream, hopefully there will be another one soon" I say then end the stream, but I knew in reality there wouldn't be another one because I'd be gone. I then shut my laptop and put it back in the closet where it was before. Bad logged out of his account for Minecraft and sat down on the bed and I sat beside him. There was an awkward silence between us, but I didn't care all I could think about was what Bad said earlier in the stream. 'I knew Bad didn't like me back... I should've known... Oh Skeppy you're such an idiot for falling for him...' I said in my thoughts, but I was snapped back to reality when Bad spoke. "That was a fun stream, not only for us but the fans too" Bad said, I nodded in response. I then checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 8:24pm. "Wow it got late fast" I pointed out. "Oh, we really lost track of time didn't we Hehe" Bad said, I just laughed in response. I then laid down on my bed and Bad just smiled at me. "How long do you plan to stay, Darryl?" I asked while blushing when I said his real name. "For as long as possible Zak" He replied, I smiled, "wait do you have a spare room I can use?" Darryl asked, and I nodded as I got up and led him out of the room to the spare bedroom that was next to mine. "This is normally Sam's room when she comes over to visit so sorry if it's a bit messy" I say with a nervous laugh, "It's okay if it's a bit messy Zak, I can live with it" Darryl says as he sits down on the bed in the spare room.

"Well, I'm gonna go sleep, I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in age's" I say and Darryl laughs as I leave the spare bedroom and go to my own bedroom and lay down on my bed. 'I only have less than 3 months left... Oh Darryl... If only you loved me back... then maybe just maybe... I would live... But it won't happen...' I said in my mind, and I drifted off to sleep.

Word Count - 974