Chapter 10 - Outing

1st Person POV - Skeppy

I was now outside of the house waiting for Darryl. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, 'I'm gonna be alone with Darryl out in public... What if my disease plays up? Will he be concerned... Of course, he will Zak don't be dumb...' I thought in my head I then heard the clicking of fingers and I snapped back to reality. "Zak, I'm ready to go," Darryl said, "where are we going?" Darryl asked, I already had a plan up my sleeve for today's outing.

"There's an arcade nearby so I thought we could go there first and there is food at the arcade so we could get lunch there too" I explained and Darryl almost screamed out of happiness. "Well let's go!" Darryl said and I nodded as we went to the arcade to have some fun for the day, 'I just beg my disease doesn't interfere with this special moment because this will probably be one of my last special moments with Darryl before I leave him'.

At The Arcade

We reached the arcade and I checked the time on my phone and I saw that it was 11:40am. "So what do you wanna do-" I said before I was cut off by Darryl. "DREAM?!" He said in complete shock, I then looked at what he was looking at and I saw Dream. Dream then turned to look at us, and he was also surprised, I then noticed that someone was hiding behind Dream. I then saw Dream whisper something to the person behind him and they came out, It was George!

Me and Darryl then went up to Dream and George. "Hey Dream, George, what are you doing here? And George, when did you come to America?" Darryl asked, I knew Darryl was curious that his friends were at the same arcade as us and that one of them was from the UK. "We came here to have fun" Dream said, "Yeah and I came to America 2 days ago, we just haven't told the group yet" George explained. "Why are you two here? Together for that matter" Dream asked, I slightly turned red but shook the thought away, "we came here for the same reason as you" I explained. "Well, cool, you wanna join us?" Dream asked, me and Darryl then nodded, "cool come on I wanna face Bad!" Dream said as he ran off, "OH you're on Dream!" Darryl said as he ran off after Dream, leaving me and George alone.

"Sigh" I heard George sigh and it sounded like a loving sigh, I then smirked, "You like Dream, don't you George," I said elbowing him in the arm. His gaze then shot to me, "I-I Don't!" George said and I could see his face was turning red. "George you don't have to lie to me, I can keep a secret I promise," I say and George sighed again. "I... do like Clay..." George said, I was shocked that George said Dream's real name. "But I don't know if he likes me back..." George added as a tear rolled down his face. I honestly felt bad for George, 'He has the same problem as me... he doesn't know if the person he's in love with likes him back...' I thought in my mind. I put my arm around George, "Of course, Dream likes you back and if he doesn't well there's more fish in the sea" I say and he smiled at me and wiped his tears away, "y...yeah your right, thanks Skeppy" George said, "you're welcome George now let's play some games" I said and he nodded as we ran off to play some arcade games until lunch.

1st Person POV - BadBoyHalo

Me and Clay had just finished playing a game and I smashed him. "HAHA! How does it feel to get beaten, Clay?!" I said laughing, "yeah you win this time but next time it'll be different" Clay said, "surrre" I said. "What do you wanna do now?" Clay asked and I smirked, "I wanna know what's going on between you and George," I said elbowing him in the arm. He then turned to me and he was blushing. "T...there's nothing going on between us..." Clay said but by the red blush on his face, he was lying. "You're blushing so it can't just be nothing," I say, he then sighed, "fine you got me," he said and I was confused. "Go on," I said, "Sigh I like George... but I don't know if he likes me back..." Clay said as he sighed again but a loving sigh this time. I then put my arm around him, "It's obvious that George likes you back" I said, Clay then turned to look at me, "are you sure Bad?" he asked and I nodded, "trust me, he likes you back and if you don't believe me, confess to him" I said and Clay shuttered and pulled away. I was confused.

"Darryl, George is straight and I know that better than anyone... and even if he wasn't he would never love a guy like me..." Clay said as he started to tear up. I saw this and hugged Clay, "trust me on this, confess to him and if he doesn't like you then there's more fish in the sea" I said as I pulled away from Clay. He wiped his tears away and smiled. "Thanks, Bad, I knew I could count on you for support," he said, "that's what I'm here for," I said, "now let's play more games I bet you 100 dollars that I beat you in the next game!" I said and Clay smiled, "oh yeah well I bet you 100 dollars that I beat YOU in the next game," Clay said, "You're on!" I said.

Word Count - 966