Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Extra

1.

Assuming the first Armageddon didn't happen.

In autumn, Gu Bin regrettably took a year off from high school for a year because of his health. Now that he is entering B University, he feels a little excited.

As he was pulling the suitcase, he didn't know how many people's attention he had attracted by his good looks. The young man was tall and straight, his face was like a peach blossom, and his eyes flashed with a hint of arrogance.

"Excellent!" Someone muttered to themselves.

The seniors and sisters not far away fought each other with their eyes crossed, and rushed forward at the speed of a 100-meter sprint.

"Student brother, sister, I am a sophomore in the Department of Economics, do you need help?"

"Student, the freshman dormitory is not far away, where is your dormitory? Senior help you carry your luggage."

"Student. .."

Surrounded Gu Bin: "..."

After finally getting rid of countless claws, Gu Bin returned to the dormitory with difficulty and met several roommates. The boss is from the Northeast. The second child has a calm personality, has a vicious tongue and is funny, and is a master of finishing swords.

"Huh?" Gu Bin looked at the empty bed opposite.

"Oh, you said the third child, he is a very busy person, he must be busy somewhere..."

Gu Bin nodded, and went to the dining hall with his new dormmates, and met the club on the way We recruited students, and the scene was extremely lively.

Surrounded by ladies and sisters wearing white stockings from the animation club, the oldest and the third were so flattered that they stopped there foolishly.

After Gu Bin managed to get rid of the crowd, a poster was suddenly stuffed into his hand.

"Hi~ Would you like to report to our dart club? Challenging and passionate." A boy with a bright smile stood in front of him.

Gu Bin took a closer look at the picture of the promotional poster. The red and black cover is majestic. A man standing in front of the target can only see his back and half of his fair chin exposed slightly sideways. The sense of mastery.

A line of fine print is marked below: The name of the 25th World Darts Championship Champion - Ren Hao

, is a bit familiar... Gu Bin's eyes froze, and the boy looked hesitant when he saw him, so he quickly added fire to play in the debate team Trained eloquence, all kinds of advantages and benefits of their darts and clubs.

In a word, you will never regret adding it!

Finally, Gu Bin nodded and signed up with him.

After he left, the boy put away Gu Bin's contact information with emotion: "Sure enough, the captain's photo is a great weapon for these cute new elementary school students!"

After the smooth interview, Gu Bin Successfully became a member of the darts club, many members of the darts team won prize money from competitions, and the club has sufficient funds. At this moment, Gu Bin was facing the target, holding a high-end dart specially used for competitions in his hand, aiming slowly...

"Here, raise your arms a little higher." A magnetic and pleasant voice came from his ears.

Suddenly a tall figure appeared behind Gu Bin, he turned his head in surprise, his eyes slowly widened: "Squad leader?"