Chapter 53

Chapter 53 The Great Cartoonist (5)

As soon as Yuan Hao entered the classroom door, he was startled by the crying face of his younger brother: "What about to die?" The

younger brother: "Wuwuwu, boss--"

"The end of "The Last Century", the ending is so sad... Ren Yu died because of the battle with the Zerg Queen. As a result, Zhou Mo returned to the city with his ashes. He was lonely all his life. Why did he do this to him?"

"The group of cuttlefish powder in the group has turned upside down."

"What group "

Gu Da's fan group woohoo."

Yuan Hao ignored the girl's broken-hearted younger brother, copied the group number, and applied to join.

After a while, Yuan Hao was pulled into the group, and the administrator sent a message: "Mom, please change your name for the new sweet fans." Change your

nickname? What's the nickname changed? Yuan Hao clicked on the list of group members, and originally planned to learn from it, but it turned out...

Tiantian's little baby ,

Tiantian, was on my bed

, Gu Da's ex-boyfriend,

Gu Da

Qifen, and the little lover raised by President Gu

"What the hell? "Do you want him to change such a shameful name! Yuan Hao almost crushed the phone case with excitement.

Administrator: "Don't be embarrassed, little sweet fan."

After a pause, Yuan Hao's ears were red and his fingertips were trembling. He threw the phone into the drawer, buried his head and covered his cheeks, his forehead was red and hot.

When he got home in the evening, Gu Bin saw Yuan Hao staring at the screen of his mobile phone seriously, and he was puzzled. He couldn't help but glance at him. Unexpectedly, the little guy caught his sight and quickly covered his mobile phone, his cheeks reddened. It seemed a little guilty.

Kubin: ? ?

Yuan Hao: I must not let him know that I am making a list for "End Century"! (◣﹏◢)

The dying Zhou Mo lies under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, holding a small urn with a smile in his eyes. In his life, he has resisted the plague of insects, and he is right for the country and the people. He has only one person in his heart for the rest of his life. , then regretted, no joy.

The eyelids gradually became heavy, and Zhou Mo seemed to see the man slowly walking towards him from under the osmanthus tree.

Something in my heart suddenly fell to the ground.

The corners of Zhou Mo's lips slowly rose, and he fell asleep forever in the fragrant sea of flowers.

The times create heroes, and a generation of founding marshals has passed away. Since then, the earth has entered a new era of countless brilliant and radiant interstellar times.

The cuttlefish fans have gone crazy, condemning the plot in the message area, condemning Gu Bin for being cruel, and giving their cuttlefish such an ending!

Male readers can't even defend Gu Bin, the girls are too strong. Because of this ending, Gu Bin was hung up on Weibo's hot search for a whole day. The last male fan named "Gu Da's little mouse" got angry and sent a long message to fight with reason from various angles, and fight against the heroes. It quelled the anger of the readers.

The strongest villain counterattack {quick wear}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara