Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Interstellar Holographic Game (5)

On this day, the Battle of Desolate Star is about to begin.

The game cabin at home has been completely modified, and the person in charge of the game guarantees that the oolong situation that Gu Bin's memory was damaged last time will not happen again this time.

Entering the game cabin, there is indeed a feeling of being wrapped in warm water, and the spiritual power is more suitable. When Gu Bin logged into the game hall, there were different females coming and going. As far as the eyes could see, there were also a few males.

It is said that the males in this competition have eliminated four, and there are six remaining.

Gu Bin is very famous on the star network these days, many people recognize his face, and their eyes meet, but a few people look unclear.

[Desolate star battle, the winner is king! The game is about to start, the countdown: ten, nine, eight, seven...three, two....one! 】The hall gradually faded, and Gu Bin heard a dense sound of rain.

Cold raindrops fell on his eyelids, and hard stones were under his elbows. Gu Bin supported himself to get up and almost slipped.

The palm touched the ground, wet and sticky.

Everywhere is covered with fine reeds.

A swamp?

"Hmm-" A thin voice sounded, attracting Gu Bin's attention, and he found that there was another person lying on the rock beside him. With short pale blond hair and a childish face, he looks young, about seventeen or eighteen years old.

The man's eyelids just moved, and he slowly opened his eyes to look at him, his almost light blue eyes like the blue sky, Gu Bin was stunned for a moment, and a vague sense of familiarity flashed across his heart.

He looked at the boy again with a hint of exploration in his eyes.

At the beginning of the game, a large number of spectators poured into the live broadcast room, which happened to witness this century of staring.

【His-this atmosphere, this plot...why is it so like a male and female in a dog-blood idol drama fall in love at first sight]

【Wow cry out, who is this female? Are you going to kidnap my Xiu Xiu? 】

[He looks so good-looking, (drooling expression)]

[He's a female! ! Not a male! ! 】

"Gu Bin!" Xiao Jiu's voice sounded in his mind at the right time: "This kid is not simple, the power level seems to be only B, but the mental power can't see through, you be careful."

Gu Bin's inner voice: " Don't worry."

Susu - something seems to be approaching?

The sound of water, the sound of rain, and - "Snoring!" Gu Bin felt a chill in his heart, his body reacted faster than his brain, he picked up the boy with one hand, stepped on a big rock, and leaped into the air with his strength!

"Roar-!!" It is the ancient giant top predator - the Barinas crocodile! Gu Bin turned on the cat and beast form, and the jumping power was amazing. The giant crocodile bit the air and fell into the water, reluctantly wandering around the stones, his cold and terrifying small eyes were full of predatory killing intent.

Su - in all directions, countless eyes appeared on the swamp surface.

The boy's drowsy brain suddenly woke up, his body shivered, and he hid in Gu Bin's arms: "Crocodiles! All crocodiles..."