Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Crisis (1)

As soon as Gu Bin woke up, he felt that the tip of his nose could not breathe, he was immersed in deep water, everything in front of him was pitch black, and he was confined in a small space.

Where is this place? It felt as if vaguely trapped in a sedan.

"Xiao Jiu?" "Xiao Jiu?"

Where is this place? Why did the original owner's car fall into the water? No, he has to go up, this body is weak and weak, and he will faint if he doesn't know anything! Just save yourself!

"Bang" the windows were locked. Gu Bin groped around with difficulty, and inadvertently pressed a glass vessel in front of him with his right hand.

It should be an ornament on the car.

Gu Bin smashed hard to the right. "Bang" the car window was smashed open with fierce force.

Ka Ka Ka - Gu Bin pulled it open with force.

All right! He drilled out along the crack in surprise, disturbed by the turbulent water under the water, and swayed his limbs vigorously before finally surfaced.

"Hu, cough, cough." Gu Bin gritted his teeth and climbed ashore, choking several sips of water in his throat, his brain gradually became heavy, he stood up and insisted on taking a few steps forward.

The fishermen who lived by the river heard the movement and came over with a flashlight: "Hey! Why is there such a big living person here?"

"Dad, shouldn't we run into murder? Should we call 110? "

Fart! Guwazi, he is still angry, call 120!" His

brain gradually regained consciousness, Gu Bin opened his eyes in confusion, and found himself lying on the bed in the ward with a drip on his hand. A police officer in uniform stood by: "Comrade, you fell into the water while driving, please make a note here and pay the fine..."

He clutched his temple and groaned in pain. , Gu Bin asked, "Officer, how could I fall into the water?"

"You drank with people in a bar before and drove your car into the river. If the fishermen by the river hadn't found you, your life would have been lost. Next time you won't be able to drink and drive, this time you are lucky. ."

After finishing the transcript and paying the fine, the police officer shook his head and turned to leave: "Young people today..." Gu Bin quietly watched Bit Di, receiving the identity of the person on this mission in his mind. It turned out that this time I was a sophomore in the finance department. The owner of the body is Xiao Ling. He started his own business at a young age. He started his own business and made investments during college. Offending others, who is it that wants to harm the original owner?

The reason why Ku Bin concluded that someone was trying to kill Yuan Shi was because Yuan Shi couldn't swim at all! If it wasn't for Gu Bin to come here, this body would have sunk in the river long ago, waiting for someone to salvage it!

The murderer must have known this, and he might have done tricks in the car. Otherwise, how could someone so cautious as Xiao Ling fall into the water? The reason why the police officer was not told about this speculation was to avoid alarming the snakes.

It's a pity that Xiao Jiu is not here, so Gu Bin can't see more plot information.

At this moment, a beautiful girl walked in from outside the ward, with a gentle and amiable temperament: "A-Ling, I made chicken soup for you, you can drink it."