Chapter 60

Chapter 60

After the sulfuric acid turmoil, Gu Bin's popularity has risen to a higher level. It is no longer the previous state of little transparency and no one cares about it. Many advertisements and endorsements followed.

He rejected these endorsements offered by Liu Gesai, and instead packed his bags and reported to the crew of "Long Yun".

The filming of "Dragon Cloud" is about to start. The leading actors in the play are all first-line celebrities. The guest star is the prospective best actor nominated for the Golden Horse Awards this year. Not to mention there are still a few old actors, although they are not the kind of big figures who stomp their feet and tremble in the entertainment industry, but a few words can still be said in the circle.

Gu Bin, a little sheep, snatched the role of male number four without making a sound, and really rolled his eyes. If it weren't for Director Gong's happy family and his love of recruiting newcomers, everyone would have doubted them There is some ulterior PY transaction in private.

At noon, Gu Bin was sitting on a ponytail, with his head down, eating a lunch box, when he was suddenly patted on the shoulder.

"Director Gong?" He raised his eyes in surprise.

"What's delicious to eat?" Director Gong smiled, and glanced at the fragrant boxed lunch in his hand. He saw that it was made by an ingenious person: "Girlfriend made it?"

"!!" His eyes fluttered After a while, Gu Bin immediately shook his head as if startled: "A friend made it." Director Gong really guessed wrong, this box of lunch was actually prepared for him by Song Qinglin in order to thank him for saving his life, and Gu Bin didn't want to accept it at first. , but that guy put down his bento at the door of the room and ran away. Gu Bin felt it was a waste not to eat, so he had to bring the crew.

"Oh--" Director Gong pulled out his voice, caught a glimpse of the other party's little expression, and laughed secretly in his heart, this kid really wasn't afraid of him.

"What is your understanding of the role of the little prince you played?"

Hearing Director Gong's question, Gu Bin immediately sat upright, frowned and pondered for a while, and said slowly: "The little prince...is a sad person ."

"Sad?" Director Gong became interested: "Why do you think so? He is favored by the emperor, and he can command the wind and rain. Except for the emperor, everyone will retreat in front of him. Why do you think he is sad?"

"Exactly Because I have been doted on all the time, I couldn't bear to be ignored later."

"I could have tolerated the darkness, if I had never seen the sun", this sentence is the most appropriate interpretation of the little prince's life.

As the emperor's eighth son and the first son of the middle palace, he was held high in the palm of the emperor's palm from birth, and everyone except the emperor would kneel to him, and he developed an extremely arrogant character at a young age. But later on, such a magnificent and proud little prince became unhappy because of the suspicion of the highest ranking person. The position of prince was abolished and established, and his dignity was played by the emperor in his palm.

It's really sad.

Director Gong was thoughtful, and took a few steps away to discuss a few words with the screenwriter in the distance.

Gu Bin turned back and continued to pick up his lunch box.

"...." Chen Mei, the second female number not far away, rolled her eyes and walked towards him slowly, her beautiful eyebrows and eyes were indistinct, and she showed a bright smile: "Hello, Fu Chao."