Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Returning from Comprehension (2)

Faint finger marks appeared on Zhao Tianhao's face, and he turned his head calmly: "Is there something uncomfortable?"

Gu Bin became angry when he saw this face, and said through gritted teeth, "Are you following me into the cave?"

Zhao Tianhao's eyes drifted away. a bit.

Gu Bin got up: "I'm going to find my father now." He leaned closer to his face, with a half-smile in his eyes: "Senior brother...you better stay away from me."

Zhao Tianhao rubbed his nose, and suddenly he was called senior brother The joy has faded a little.

Gu Bin directly pinched the Blast Jue and went to the main peak through the teleportation array of Wangji Peak. When he entered the main hall, Gu Zhuo was wiping the tip of his sword with a cold and indifferent expression. Only when he saw Gu Bin, his eyes flashed A little warmth: "Bin'er."

Gu Bin nodded, and leaned into his father's arms coquettishly, and was a little pleasantly surprised that the baby hadn't been so close to him for a long time.

"Father..." Gu Bin closed his eyes tiredly.

Gu Zhuo stroked his long hair distressedly: "What's wrong? Is there a problem in practice?"

Gu Bin leaned quietly for a while, didn't speak, and took out the shimmering Jiuxin Bodhi for a while. : "Father, I got this in the secret realm. There is already a spirit in it, but it can't be revealed."

"I want to soak him in the spiritual spring in the back mountain for a while."

Lingquan is a member of Chaoyang Sect. Chu Baoquan is extremely precious, but since Gu Bin wants it, is there any reason not to follow it? Gu Juan nodded with a smile and said, "Don't worry, it won't take long for the bodhi child's spirit to recover."

Gu Bin felt relieved: "Then father, I'm going to practice now." Father said that he was afraid that he would worry.

"Bin'er." Watching him leave, Gu Zhuo couldn't help but call out to him. Seeing Gu Bin turn around suspiciously, his eyes were clear and clear, and the words in his mouth stopped immediately, he wanted his son not to work so hard, and he could take a rest when he encountered a bottleneck... But the eldest disciple has become his son's demon, what to say Even Gu Bin wouldn't listen.

"Cultivate well." Finally said in consideration.

"Yes."

The competition for the last three days is about to begin, and the other sects have learned something by some means. During this time, there are countless people who sent Yinzi to test the sect.

The storm is coming.

In Yunfu Peak's cave, Gu Bin's eyes sank slightly. During this period of time, he was troubled by his own inner demons. What he cared about was not Zhao Tianhao, but the last man who appeared in the illusion.

He can understand Zhao Tianhao's appearance, but what happened to the other person? Gu Bin felt that he had never known this person before.

The red wedding dress and the ancient and complicated room seem to be decorations in the world.

"It seems... that I have to go to the world for a while." Gu Bin muttered to himself.

"Huh." Zhao Tianhao woke up suddenly, gasping for breath, his mind was in a mess, how could this be possible? His inner demon...how could it be...

he closed his eyes again, his breathing slowed down, and his thoughts merged into the illusion again--

eight years ago,