Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Who is your little prince (4)

The three went to the next room, Ling Yanyan glanced at the house number with interest: "This seems to be Brother Dazhao's room, right? I saw him and me on the same floor last night." He opened the door with the key-before he could see the inside clearly, he heard a sharp cry: "Ahhhhh!!!"

The three men on the bed opened their eyes in a daze: "What's the matter? ... A fire broke out?"

Ling Yanyan's face turned pale, Xue Lin quickly put down the palm covering Gu Bin's eyes, and turned his head unnaturally to avoid Gu Bin's doubtful gaze. To be honest, he didn't know why his first reaction was to cover Gu Bin first. Bin's eyes.

Xue Lin: "Brother Dazhao, please put on your clothes first." The

three of them clearly saw the camera behind them: "Oh oh!! Okay, eh, brother photographer, stop filming, this episode can't be broadcast! It will lose fans. ." The

photographer refused to leave, a joke, his duty is to photograph their dark history truly!

The photography eldest brother was too dedicated, so the three had no choice but to squeeze in the bathroom to change clothes.

The three of them walked out awkwardly, and Gu Bin twitched the corners of his mouth: "What did you do last night?"

Zhang Dazhao complained, "You're wronged!! We didn't do anything bad, just stayed up all night playing cards last night, so we just We slept together. Who would have known you guys were so bad, that you would make a surprise attack this morning!"

Ling Yanyan: Should it be said that it is a friendship between straight men? When I opened the door this morning, I thought I walked into some pornography scene, hehe.

At this point, all the guests have assembled, namely the actor Xue Lin, the actor Gu Bin, the popular female singer Ling Yanyan, the variety show artist Zhang Dazhao, the popular Xiaosheng Xu Kailun and the famous host Wu Wei.

Xu Kailun secretly glanced at Gu Bin, feeling both curiosity and envy in his heart. Originally, everyone was following the traffic route, and they were still in a competitive relationship with each other. He and the manager were like enemies. Yes, when people go abroad, they fly directly across the world, instead of fighting with mortals like them, they soar in the daytime.

Gu Bin's intuition is keen, and he noticed Xu Kailun's scrutinizing eyes early on, but he has been watched a lot, as long as there is no malice, he doesn't bother to care.

"Ding!" "Huh? I received a message on my phone." "Me too."

Gu Bin turned on the phone, and a message appeared on the screen: "City Survival Challenge, please partner in pairs and use your own efforts during the day. Earn a day's survival funds. Start your "dating journey" at 6 o'clock in the evening. The higher the score in the dating process, the greater the advantage you will gain in the later stage!"

"PS: The dating score is determined by netizens' votes."

This is what the crew wants Do something! ! Gu Bin didn't know why his eyes collided with Xue Lin immediately, after all, according to the urination of the crew......

"..." Sure enough, the sign in his hand touched Xue Lin's hand. Again, it was definitely intentional! Gu Bin pouted: "Director, I want to protest!" The director smiled: "The protest is invalid."

Xue Lin smiled and pulled Gu Bin's wrist: "Let's go." The

two came to the street where people came and went, Gu Bin Wearing a black mask, he turned his head and asked Xue Lin, "What do you want to eat tonight?" Xue Lin