Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Interstellar Holographic Game (7)

Gu Bin fell into the water from a high altitude. Fortunately, no bones were injured.

Slo raised his waist carefully, Gu Bin's head was next to his neck, smelling the faint fragrance of grass and trees, he couldn't help but get closer.

Sloan's ears turned red.

Lin Feng said stupidly: "We actually killed the prehistoric beast! This thing can be shown off for a lifetime!" "

Bah!"

Coming to the tower, Gu Bin took out the key and opened it with a click.

Hiss - seeing the original appearance inside, Lin Feng couldn't help taking a breath: "Tsk tsk! It's actually full of weapons?"

From the first floor, it can be seen that this tower is a large arsenal. The firearm parts were piled up like mountains, and there were whole boxes of weapons and ammunition, and the corners were filled with magazines. But there was a large void on the ground.

[Wow, it's all ancient earth's war equipment, the game is highly restored]

[drooling]

Bailang pondered: "I don't know what Chi Yu and the others have taken away..."

Gu Bin's face was calm: "We are the highest Let's take a look at the floor, no surprises, the things there should be the best." "Yes!" Everyone was excited again.

The audience's gaze also followed the footsteps of Gu Bin and others, slowly ascending the black stone stairs, passing the five-story attic, and found that each floor was filled with various military items, including cans, clothing, medicines, etc. After reaching the top floor, the cold metal instruments are placed in a ring behind the glass cabinet.

The lines of all kinds of firearms are sharp and ferocious, giving everyone an air of killing.

"God!!" Lin Feng rushed forward excitedly: "The latest firepower controller, NF-98 machine gun, anti-aircraft machine gun... No? I'm going to die of happiness!"

As long as a man sees this scene, military fever or not, the fighters in his veins will burn violently. Gu Bin was no exception, looking at him with a frenzy through the transparent glass cabinet, as if he fell in love with these metal beauties at first sight!

The corners of Slo's lips stiffened, he walked over to him, and said casually, "Should we not be able to take so many things with us?"

"There is a space in the key, which should be used to store the items obtained in this tower. But it's only 100 square meters, so I can't take much with me." Gu Bin took out the key.

He slowly glanced at the things on this floor, and suggested: "Why don't we use the metal on this floor to build a chariot, which will be invincible on land!"

Lin Feng: "Good idea!!"

White Wolf shrugged "Whatever, this key is yours anyway, it's up to you to decide."

Slo said, "Let me help, I have learned how to build a chariot." Lin Feng was surprised: "Oh, I didn't expect it, okay. Guys, you hide your secrets!" Slo gave a toothless smile.

The audience was surprised, and some imperial audience left a message [Amazing, I only learned about the design of chariots from Imperial University, I didn't expect Slo to build it! 】

【Amazing big guy! ! 】

【Then can't we watch the whole process of how to make the ancient earth's chariot? ]