Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Dark Wizard (8)

After receiving the meeting notice from Principal Daniel, Gu Bin set off from the teacher's passage in the office to the magic meeting room.

Ku Bin was surprised to find that the decoration of the conference room changed at an unknown time. The bright hall became dark and gloomy. The looming candlelight hung on the high wall. Several seats floated in the air in a ring, and the people above were condescendingly facing each other. he.

Gu Bin saw several faces on the seat, Principal Daniel with a dignified face, with a sneer on the corner of his mouth, Bassai who seemed to be gloating.... Sitting next to him was.... Disciple of Ariel!

Gu Bin frowned: "What are you doing?" Basse sneered: "When death is imminent, you still won't invite it? Bingdahl, you should hurry up and admit the good things you did!"

"I don't understand what you are talking about." Gu Bin She pursed her lips, still looking as elegant and noble as ever.

The jealousy in Basel's eyes deepened, and he was about to open his mouth to ridicule, when Principal Daniel pressed his hand down, turned to Gu Bin, and said, "Teacher Bingdal, do you admit that you secretly used black magic?" "Principal!" Basel Extremely angry: "Bingdal has degenerated into an evil dark wizard, does the principal want to cover up and favor him? If it wasn't for his disciples telling us about this, we wouldn't know that a dark wizard in the academy had been lurking for so long! How long has this spy been deceived?"

Daniel sighed and looked sideways at Ariel: "Did you really see your mentor using black magic?"

"Yes." Ariel lowered his head He shook his head, looking very sad.

Daniel frowned deeply: "But based on your words, it is not possible to completely judge the crime of Mentor Bingdal."

Gu Bin forced himself to calm down below, and suddenly interrupted: "Ever disrespects the teacher and framed the teacher. There is such a thing. A disciple is my shame, from today, I don't have such a disciple!"

Hearing this, Ariel raised his head suddenly and looked straight at Gu Bin.

Gu Bin looked back indifferently, having already slashed the damned male protagonist twice or twice in his heart.

A wicked smile suddenly appeared on Ariel's beautiful face, with a gentle tone: "I have a solution. Let's take a look at the demon veins in the teacher's body, so we can know if the teacher is a dark wizard?"

"!" The vein is also the lifeline of a wizard. It is a secret that must not be probed at will. To probe the demon vein is like a wizard giving his life to others. Basil gave Ariel a horrified look, what kind of disciple did Bingdar accept?

However, he agreed very much, nodded and said, "Principal, let's just decide." Principal Daniel had no choice but to nod.

Damn it, Gu Bin used magic to run away. If he doesn't leave, is he still waiting for people to find out? His magic power is fully activated, and Liu Yan will break through the door with a blast. "Not good!" Daniel and the other magicians immediately chased after him, and countless streamers attacked Gu Bin.

The golden flames ignited the tail of Gu Bin's hair, and the fire wings were raised, and the speed was as fast as a bolt of lightning evading multiple spells. Gu Bin was about to rush out of the door.

"-Ah!" There was a sudden tearing pain in the body. Gu Bin's footsteps flickered, and Basser seized the opportunity to shoot an arrow through his shoulder.

"Pfft-" A mouthful of blood spurted out, his waist was tightly clasped by a pair of hands, Gu Bin turned his head sideways: "It's you!" Ariel's breath firmly wrapped Gu Bin, "Shu-" Huge trial The chains snapped onto Gu Bin's limbs.