32

The next morning, Hugo was flooded with letters from their papa, who had plenty to say he had to write six letters, while Natasha got one, and laughed at Hugo.

"Did he not write on the back?" Hermione asks, as Hugo nods, only on the second letter, as Natasha laughs, falling onto the floor,"This is just sad to look at."

Natasha got up, and saw juice come out of Harry's mouth from looking at Cho, then fell on the floor again.

"Look at this!"

Natasha got up, and sat down, seeing that Hugo was looking at the back of the second letter, and back at the first letter.

"I can't believe it! She's done it again." Hermione says, as Natasha looks back over at her,"Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl... seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards." She says, and Natasha leaned on her to see a heart around a moving picture of her, and Hermione hugging.

"Why am I on this, and not Harry, or Hugo?"

"They think we're lesbians, Nat." Hermione tells her, and Natasha nods,"Well, you a lesbian, me a  bisexual because I've been seen with you, and Viktor Krum." She says, and Natasha nods.

"I wouldn't mind giving the people what they want." Natasha says, and smirks, looking at Hermione, who rolls her eyes,"Woah, why did I say that?"

"Parcel for you, Mr Weasley."

An about 12 year old boy gave Ron a wrapped up box, and Ron took it.

"Ah, thank you, Nigel." Ron says, all of them thinking the boy will run away, but he just stayed, looking at Harry.

"I can't focus with him here." Hugo says, shaking his head, some how only on the third letter, the boy then ran off when Ron told him something,"What was that about?" He asks, all of them looking at Ron.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph."

"Oh my merlin, Ron!"

Natasha, and Hermione exploded at Ron, as he opened up the box he got from his mum, sure what the girls were saying were what they always told him, so it didn't hurt that much.

Hermione took the top, as the two of them finally went quite to see what he got, and what he got was a..."

"Oh, your going to look like an idiot." Natasha burst out in laughter, falling on the floor again, as Hermione stiffed a laughter, and Hugo shook his head.

"Well, it does match your eyes." Harry says, as Hugo nods,"Is there a bonnet?" He asks, then does get a bonnet out, making Natasha explode with laughter.

"Nose down, Harry." Ron says, then walks over to Ginny, who was looking at him in disgust,"Ginny, these must be for you."

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly." Ginny says, and then Hermione started laughing with Natasha.

"What are you both on about?" Ron asks, walking back over to the group.

"They're not for Ginny." Hermione says, as Natasha nods, getting up, and  sat down, calming down,"They're for you." She says, making all of Gryffindor laugh.

"Even Hugo has a pair, if dad didn't save him." Natasha says, and Hugo nods, somehow on the fifth letter,"They're dress robes, moron."

"Dress robes? For what?"

The group actually thought of it for awhile, then gave up, going back to their daily things, by daily out of the ordinary days, then yes.

At the slytheirn table, Jane was paying extra attention to her work, it was extra work.