22

Everyone was finally able to go to back to their dorms, but not so fast for Annalise, Jane, and Natasha, they went to the bathroom.

"Maybe you were right." Jane says, as Natasha nods, and smiles.

"But, maybe I was all wrong." Natasha says, as Annalise walks around,"Their might be a chance I was all wrong." She says, as Jane rolls her eyes.

"Name a time, Natasha Hope Lupin-Black was wrong." Jane asks, as Natasha sighs.

"Never." Natasha mumbles, and Jane nods,"But this could be the first time in history I am wrong." She says, and nods,"That's how it'll all go down." She says, as Annalise starts pacing.

The two girls start arguing, and Annalise try's to stop them.

"Stop it, stop!" Annalise yells, and they hear the door open.

"Oh!" Natasha says, as the three look towards the door, and see two girls.

"Sorry, didn't mean to walk in." The girl with a jacket on says,"We just had to wash our hands." She says, and Jane nods.

"Hi Ellie." Jane says, as Ellie waves at them.

"Who are you two?" Natasha asks, as the girls walk up.

"Um, Aria Meadows-McKinnon, and this is Ellie Diggory." The girl, Aria says, and smiles ,"You three?" She asks, as Natasha walks up to Aria.

"I'm Natasha Lupin-Black."

"Jane Lestrange."

"Annalise Malfoy."

"Nice to meet you, and see you two again." Ellie says, and smiles,"We just decide to come in, an-"

"Leave." Aria says, grabbing Ellie's hand, and pulls her out.

"They were nice." Annalise says, and smiles

•••

A week passed, and classes were starting.

The teens were all in defense against the dark arts, with Alastor introducing himself.

"Alastor Moody." He says, as Natasha smiles like a dork, and Hugo grabs her hand,"Ex-auoror." He says, and writes something down on the board,"Ministry malcontent." He says, then looks over at the Lupin-Black twins to see them looking in different places,"I'm your new defense against the dark arts teacher." He says, as the twins look back at him,"I'm here because Dumbledore asked me." He says, as Natasha thanks Albus,"End of story, goodbye, the end." He says, and Natasha unthanks Albus a bit,"Any questions?" He asks.

The class was silent, except one person.

"I have a question."

Everyone looked toward Natasha and Hugo, and they looked behind them, and saw Aria.

"Why didn't you reject Dumbledores offer?" Aria asks, as Moody tries to find the words, but can't find them,"Honestly, you could've said no to him." She scoffs, as he chuckles.

"You have a mouth for a girl." Moody says, watching her play around with her wand,"It seems no one has any questions referring to this class then." He says, as Aria rolls her eyes, and Natasha holds back a smile.

"Now, when it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach." Moody says, as Natasha looked over at Harry to see him almost look away from her,"But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" He asks, as Natasha points at Hermione, who was ready to speak,"I see Ms.Lupin-Black knows." He says, looking at her.

"I'm never the first choice." Natasha gasps, making Hugo put his head down on the table,"There is only three unforgivable curses though." She says, and he nods.