21

The small friend group were all in a compartment on the train to Hogawarts.

They were all doing there on thing, minding there own business.

"How long does it take to get to Hogwarts?" Hugo asks, getting up, and making Natasha lays her head on Harry's lap.

"Ow." Natasha says, as Harry messes with her hair.

"It feels like we've been here for more then we should." Ron says, making Jane chuckle.

"That's because you haven't done anything, but sit." Annalise points out, making Hermione laugh.

"Who wants to make a bet?" Natasha asks, as Hugo quickly glares at her.

"What is it this year, sister?" Hugo asks, sitting down next to her and Harry,"Last years bets was terrible." He says, as Natasha laughs.

"Bet time." Jane says, and closes her head, dropping to the floor.

"Whats bet time?" Harry asks, as The Black cousins all laugh.

"Bet time is in were the twins make a bet on what will happen this year." Annalise says, as the two glare at each other,"It's an every year thing since second year." She says, as Harry nods, and Natasha gets up.

"This is going to be bloody, isn't it?" Ron asks Jane who was getting off the floor, and sitting down next to him.

"Theres always a bloody thing happening, when these two bet." She says to him, as Hermione rolls her eyes, and puts the paper down.

"These bets have to be stupid." Hermione says, making Annalise giggle,"Who won last year?" She asks, as Hugo points to Natasha.

"But who cares." Hugo says, as Natasha scoffs,"I bet you this year, we won't get piece and quite, but it will at least be a blast." He says, as Natasha leans onto Harry.

"Fine, easy." She says, and smirks,"I bet this year someone will die, and me, you, and Harry will get dragged into something." She says, as they all look at her with wide eyes.

"Natasha, I think that's to far." Hermione says, going back to the newspaper.

"She never says that." Jane whispers to Ron, who nods.

The seven go back to there own thing, and just wait now.

"Trolley!"

They all hear the troll coming, and some get their money out.

"This isn't gonna end well." Annalise says, making Hugo chuckle.

"Trolley!" They all hear once more.

"How many times does she scream that?" Jane asks, as Ron raises his shoulders.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The lady asks, as Ron and Harry get up.

"Can I get a dribble and licorice wand?" Ron asks, as he looks back at his money,"On second thought just the dribbles." He says, giving her the licorice wand back.

"Two pumpkin pasties pleas."

Natasha immediately got up.

"Oh no." Annalise says, and hides her face in her hands,"Bad oh no." She says, as Jane and Hugo look anywhere.

Natasha went up to Harry, and grabbed his hand.

Natasha looked at the girl, and glared.

"Natasha." She says, as Natasha grabs Harry's shoulder.

"Cho." Natasha says, as Cho gets her pasties, then looks at Harry, and smiles,"Don't you smile." Natasha says, as Harry holds back his smile.

They watch Cho walk away.