8

Natasha, Hugo, and Harry, no one would have thought the three would be friends., but they turn out to have a lot in common.

They all met up with Hermione and Ron, Natasha and Hermione immediately hit it off.

"But honestly, do you always pick up your brothers mess?"

"All the time."

Natasha and Hermione stopped walking when the boys stopped walking.

"I bet Neville forgot the password again." Ron says and Hugo nods.

"Hey." They all turn to see Neville standing next to them.

"Sorry, Nev." Hugo says to Neville.

They soon heard Percy,a new Ginny came down.

"The fat lady, she's gone." Ginny says, which made Natasha gasp, wondering who did this.

The five all moved forward to not even see the fat lady, Hugo looked around to see all the portraits upset, then saw Albus and Filch coming.

Once Albus saw this, he looked at the Lupin-Black twins, and the two both understood, Hugo went to check if the fat lady was in the portraits downstairs, and Natasha went to check upstairs.

•••

"Headmaster, she's up here!" Natasha yelled, then saw everyone coming.

"Fat lady who did this to you?" Albus asks the women, Natasha felt a breeze and saw her brother next to her.

Natasha couldn't make out what she was saying, but soon did.

"It's the one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle, Sirius Black!"

"Rest of you great hall!"

•••

Natasha and Hugo were walking in the great hall with Severus and Albus.

"I tell you it's the twins." Severus says, looking at the Lupin-Blacks.

"Oh, shut it Severus." Hugo says to him, walking away.

Natasha walks further,a nod hear the doors open, and has her hands ready, but sees it's just the Gryffindor witch.

"Do you think dad can be here?" Hugo says, who ran next to his sister, scaring her.

"Don't do that." She says, hitting him

"Sorry," he says quickly,"How could be possibly even get in?" He asks her, walking around sleeping teens.

"I don't know." She says, looking back at the Gryffindor witch seeing her hope the teens have good dreams.