30

Weeks had past, and it was time for the triwizard tournament to start, and the trio was nervous as it was.

Natasha was wearing Gryffindor wear, along with Hugo, and Harry, her hair was up in a bun, and she had her usual broke down red shoes.

Hugo had his running shoes on, and looked like how he does, and wearing his Gryffindor wear.

"We're gonna die." Natasha sighs to herself, as everyone in the tent looks at her,"Kidding." She says, and smiles, as Harry, and Hugo shake their heads.

They could soon all hear Albus Dumbledore speaking, and Hugo was looking out the tent.

"Psst, psst."

Natasha, and Harry all looked over to one side of the tent then walked over to it.

"Harry, Nat. Is that you both?" Hermione asks, as one half is moved aside, and they all listen to her speak.

"No, it's you mother." Natasha whispers back, getting a hit on the head by Harry.

"How are you both?" Hermione asks, as Natasha, and Harry looked at each other,"Okay?" She asks, and Natasha nods, and shakes her head,"The key is to concentrate, after that, you just have to-"

"Battle a dragon." Harry says, and Natasha sighs, nodding her head.

Hermione moves to tents curtains aside, and gives them both a bug, as they hug her back.

Before they could say anything else, they heard a flash, and looked over.

"Young love, how..."

Natasha, Hermione, Harry, and Hugo looked over, and saw Rita Skeeter walk in, and they sighed.

"Stirring." Rita says, pointing to her notepad, then giggles,"If everything goes unfortunately today, you two may even make the front page." She says, smiling, as Hugo walks over.

"You have no business here." Krum says, as they all look over at him,"This tent is for champions, and friends." He says, as Rita looks over at him.

"I might die, if she says something stupid." Natasha whispers to Hermione, as Hermione hits her in the shoulder.

"No matter, we've got what we wanted." Rita says, making Natasha glare at her.

One more flash goes, then she walks away, somewhere else in the tent, and Dumbledore, and the other headmasters walk in.

"Good day, champions, gather round, please." Dumbledore says, and all champions come together with Hermione in the bunch,"Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived, a moment only five of you can fully appreciate." He says, then looks at his side, back up, then at his side again,"What are you'd king here, Miss. Granger?" He asks.

Hermione starts stuttering, then finally says words.

"Oh, Sorry." Hermione says,"I'll just go." Hermione says, walking away.

"Barty, the bag."

"I do not have the bag. Hugo?"

Everyone in the tent looked over at Hugo, and saw him going through his pockets.

"Ah, found it!" Hugo shouted, getting it out of his pockets.

Hugo threw it to Barty, and good for them Barty catched it.

Natasha gave him a look, then lookEd at Barty, then just felt confused.

"Champions, in a circle around me." Barty says, as they all make a closer circle,"Miss. Delacour, over here." He says, grabbing Fleur,"Mr. Krum." He says, moving him toward Fleur,"And, Potter, Mr. Potter, over here." He says, putting Harry by Natashas side, who was next to him,"Now, Miss. Delacour, if you will." Barty says, opening the bag.