12

"Your father is here!?"

"Shush, you both will grab people's attention." Natasha says, as Jane and Annalise both quite down,"Yes, and I guess he's innocent." She says, playing with her hand under the table.

"Alright, so basically your dad, who doesn't know your father is here, is letting him stay. Nad the one who escaped, is actually the innocent one in this story. Hugo is still choosing if he wants Sirius to stay here, and you are the only one who knows your father is innocent."

Jane and Natasha look at the youngest and try to speak but can't.

"I mean, you just said it all." Natasha says.

The two girls start talking, not taking one glance at Jane, who left them alone.

•••

Jane was walking around the school, not knowing where she belongs anymore.

"Annalise has the brains. Natasha is a mind reader. An dI'm just a daughter to a killer." She says to herself.

She feels tears pick up and wants to wipe them, but doesn't.

Boom.

"Watch it!" Jane yells, putting her hand on her head,"That hurt!" She yells like her mother.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." She hears a voice says, she picks her head up to see Neville Longbottom,"I'm sorry Jane." He says again.

"It's honestly fine, Longbottom." Jane say's, standing up,"Where we're you off to?" She asks, standing in front of him so he doesn't walk away.

"Just the library." He says, trying to get past but doesn't.

"Why?" Jane asks, taking a few steps,"I'll let you go if you tell me." She says, putting her finger on his chest.

"To learn more about plants for herbology." He says, quickly, but Jane understands every word.

"You are?" She asks, eyes wide.

"Uh-huh." He says.

"You know a lot about plants?" She asks again, and he nods."Just what I need." Jane say's under her breath,"Can you teach me more about plants." She asks, smiling, but not like a maniac.

"If you need help than sure." He says, Jane grabs his hand and the two run off.

•••

"That is preposterous, Weasley." McGonagall says, as everyone has to gather in the Gryffindor common room,"I mean how can Sirius possibly get through the portrait hole." She asks

"I don't know how he got in." Ron says, as Hugo pats his shoulder for support,"I was a bit bust dodging his knifes." He says, looking at Hugo who was wide eye.

"Percy." She says, making Natasha roll her eyes,"Have you seen sir Cadogan?"She asks, and Percy looks around.

"Right there, Minnie." Natasha yawns, pointing to a portrait with him.

"Thank you, next Sirius Black." McGonagall says, patting her head.

"Did she just call me that?" Natasha asks Harry, who was also half asleep.

"Yup, she did." He says, patting her shoulder.

Natasha yawns again, than lays her head on Harry's shoulder, he looks at her and she just yawns.

"Why don't you go back to bed?" He says, Natasha keeps her eyes open.

"Sirius Black is gone tonight." McGonagall says, patting Nevilles shoulder,"And I think you can all safely asume, that he will some time he will return." She says, walking by every student,"Now I speak for the entire staff when I say, while we take precaution to ensure your safety, it is incumbent upon yourself to act responsibly, understood?" She says,a nod everyone says yes,"Very well, then off you go." She says, as people start walking off,"And remember act responsibly." She says at last.

"Hugo."

"Yes?"

"When will we die?"

"I wish now."

The two walk away.

Natasha hides Snuggles under her bed, so when he sleeps no one sees him.