xxvi.

unedited

Melinda:

"Baby.." I heard Maya whisper in my ear.

"Hm?" I responded, sitting up and groaning as I rubbed my eyes. I was completely hungover, my head pounding me as I tried to gain my composure.

"Here, mama.."

"Ugh, all I remember is eating you out and then it's all black."

"You literally passed out right after you made me orgasm. I had to undress you and take you to bed. You also woke up and threw up a few times so I brushed your teeth before putting you back to bed."

"Damn, how much did I drink?"

"Oh, Mathew made sure you and Amelia were done for the night. You drank a lot, baby." I groaned and slumped back over before laying down. I felt kisses on my back and I sighed before moaning as she bit down on my naked ass cheek.

"Let me make you feel better.."

"How?" I whimpered. She smiled against my skin before spreading me open, leaving a wet kiss on my pussy causing me to gasp, my head falling forward as I pushed back on her face.

"Yeah, spread your legs for me.." I obeyed, her tongue slipping inside of me as her fingers pushed the hood of my clít back, exposing the nub as she rubbed it with her fingers. It's like she knew how to please me, my legs trembling as she started to suck on my exposed clít.

"Maya.." I moaned, my lips parted as I reached back, Maya grabbing my hand and pinning it down onto the bed as she moaned repeatedly while devouring me from behind. Her fingers caressed my slit before slipping inside of me, causing me to gasp as my wetness dripped down her arm.

"Oh, oh shit..oh God, don't stop.." My entire body was shaking from her pounding her three fingers in and out of me, my moans growing louder and louder as I gripped the pillow in front of me, my diamond ring shining under the light.

"Yeah, baby..you're mine, right? Look at that ring..this is all..mine.." Maya moaned as she kissed up my back while still fingering me. I nodded, looking back at her as the pleasure swarmed through my body.

"I'm gonna cum, Maya.." I panted, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I started to cum all over her fingers, gasping as I bit down on the pillow.

"Can we try something?" She asked as she kissed my neck from behind. I nodded, gasping as I felt something thick tapping the top of my ass.

"W-what is-oh shit.." I moaned huskily as a toy slipped deep inside of me. Maya moaned with me, starting to slowly move in and out as her fingers found my neck, pulling my head back. She moaned as she started to move her hips faster while kissing me, my mouth parting as I moaned while her tongue visibly slipped into my mouth.

"Oh, baby.." I whined as my eyes met hers. Her bottom lip was stuck between her teeth as she fùcked me, taking my hand and sucking on my finger that had my promise ring on it.

"Yeah, you want this for the rest of your life right? Huh?" She asked as she suddenly spanked me causing me to gasp.

"Answer me, sexy.." She moaned as she spanked me again causing me to moan as I nodded my head, my eyes stuck in my head from the pleasure.

"Yes, baby, yes.." I cried out as I started to cum again, my wetness spilling from inside of me and onto the bedsheets causing Maya to moan, calling me a good girl. My legs were trembling as she slowed her movements, my pants loud as I tried to catch my breath.

"Wow.." I moaned as I twisted around, my legs trembling as I stared down at the huge wet spot.

"I think that's the most you've squirted, yet." Maya panted as she wiped her face and chest causing me to gasp.