𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 ⋆ 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Not that anyone cares but it's 2 am I can't sleep and I have a cooking exam at 7 but I want to insult the world through channeling my inner byakuya rn.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It has been 11 months, my year of hopes peak has ended, but there is still much to write about; someone foul happened. Kyokatsu my half brother, when I look at him it makes me think of a frog sinking into a pile of manure.

Three weeks ago, after Koto and I's exams had come to an end, he pestered me about coming over to my mansion. I agreed to it after the fourth time of his persistence. I meticulously chose a day where most of the mansions inhabitants were not present (meaning my father and most of my siblings)

We had a great time, but unfortunately the details of that are not what I am here to rant about; I had to be careful how touchy I was with my little egg since the butlers and some of my siblings were still present.

We only kissed once, under a tree that was far from any nosey, prying eyes.

Or so I had thought.

I contently drive back to the mansion at 10 pm sharp, I had dropped Makoto off at his house after our pleasant day. I wipe the idiotic smile off my face as I park the one-of-many cars I had been driving in the car lot. I push open the big doors, briskly walking down two hallways into the big dining room, where few of my siblings sat, eating a deliciously prepared meal made by the chef.

"You're late Byakuya." My eyes meet Kyokatsus' dull brown ones, his black hair knotted and messy. "And you look like a drowned rat." I scoff back, as I sit down.

We all ate in silence, as per usual. Nothing about the dinner felt off, except the many glances I got from Kyokatsu. I brush it off as him being the usual snake he always is; trying and praying so hard for my downfall, it is quite funny.

After washing up and changing into comfortable pajamas, I wish makoto goodnight over text, reminding him of our ice-skating date the next day. I roll my eyes at a knock on my door "Godamnit, leave me the hell alone." I mutter under my breath as I open the door, which reveals an ugly toad staring smugly at me.

"Kyokatsu. Why are you here?" I ask, annoyed.

"I saw you kissing that boy."

Anger bubbles in my stomach, I calm myself down. Taking note of the staff around I step aside for the idiot to walk into my room. "Yeah, and?" I reply, ignoring my raising nerves and anger.

He walks in sheepishly, "I never expected you to be like that." he has the audacity to sit on the edge of my bed.
"Like what? Gay." I sigh, knowing how homophobic the washed up failure is.

"It's disgusting.. And when I tell dad you'll loose everything." his threat made my heart pick up, but I remained collected. "Tell him, he wouldn't believe trash like you."

Kyokatsu licks his lips greedily, "I'll pretend you never said that, so let's make a deal I won't tell him.. No matter how gross it is.. If you get me a high position at the company when you take over."

Is he serious? His petty statements make me laugh quite a bit, his face red with fury. "No. Now feel free to crawl off and die."

He shook his head, stomping out of my room like a little child throwing a hissy fit. Although I knew without a doubt that father would not ever believe his blasphemy I couldn't help but feel anxious as I drifted off into sleep.

Kyokatsu tried to blackmail me, not very smart and neither is he, thankfully he was not recording the conversation for evidence as I would have done if I were in his small shoes, the next day he called a meeting in with father and I.

"Kyokatsu, what is the meaning of this? You know I am busy." kijo, my father scoffs in annoyance. Not waiting for the answer he continues speaking, "Out with it, quickly."

"Byakuya is gay, he had a boy over yesterday that he kissed." my father's eyebrows quirk up in suprise, before they narrow back down showing off his many forehead wrinkles. "Gay? Don't bring that horrible stuff into here." the words made me grind my teeth slightly. The old bloody fart.

"You had someone over Byakuya? For what purpose?" he questions me, I immediately reply, "He is another ultimate from Hopes Peak, he could be quite fruitful to the company later on so I've been trying to network through him." the dry lie left my lips, as if I had rehearsed the lie many times. I hadn't, but I am good at dealing with what my father wants.

He nods at my words, licking his chapped lips,"Good, I would not expect less from my prodigy." I relax a little, knowing that he believed me. "Kyokatsu, you made a big accusation. A lie-" I let a small smile slip

"It isn't! Byakuya knows it he's ju-" dammit, interrupting father. You're digging your own grave brother.

"Do not interrupt me! We are finished with this. Kyokatsu you will not be getting any more financial aid. You keep acting as if Byakuya ruined your whole life. You did that yourself boy."

Kyokatsu looked like he had more to say, yet he steels in a silent anger, knowing not to provoke father any more."Now Kyokatsu get out of my office, You may leave now too, son." he directs the last part towards me, dismissing us with a wave of his hand.

As we near the door and step out, I hear father chuckling behind me "Byakuya gay..? How rediculous. Not my prodigy." the words fekt like they stabbed me in the heart, yet I closed the door swiftly turning around to meet Kyokatsus' angry glare.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you!"

With that, the loser walks off. I scoff, taking my leave in the opposite direction. I have a date to attend to.

Father has finally been reprimanding Kyokatsu for being an annoying stain on my million dollar jacket suit, he is slowly scrubbing him out of the mansion and I could not be happier. I refrained from telling Makoto, because I knew it would scare him.

He wondered why I was a bit more jolly than usual when we were on the ice. I told him it's because we are together, which earned me a few extra secret kisses later in the gross public bathroom.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The plot notes I made before writing this because they're funny:

--one of byakuyas siblings finds out, sees him and mako kissing

-- Kyokatsu tries to blackmail byakuya 'blah I'm going to tell daddy blah blah'

--byakuya is like 'ha bich tell him he won't believe you' but long legs is still shaken like my soul after exams

-- Kyokatsu tells father and his father says he's talking out of his ass cause he is jealous of Byakuya

Fun fact, Kyokatsu is blackmail in Japanese.

Anyway, bye bye <3