𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 ⋆𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷(𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮)

Forgive me for my horrible writing high grade paper, but I have to get all my feelings about what has occurred a mere hour ago out.

Togami

"Byakuya, do you want to come to my house?" Makoto popped this question randomly. Concealing my excitement and joy from his question I take some time to think, although I obviously knew what my answer would be.

"That's rather out of the blue, makoto." Looking up from the book I had been reading, I almost find myself blushing as the first thing my eyes are thrown into are the seas of his light green ones."Well uhm, I thought it would be fun, you don't have to though!" his spluttering made me smile somewhat. "Alright commoner, I do have a question. Will I be meeting anyone there? Family perhaps."

I hope I can meet his family.

"Yeah my mom and dad! And my sister too.." he smiles widely, very excited that I agreed.

I wonder if his parents are also short.

I chuckle to myself, dumbfounded when naegi 'tsks' at me, "Don't be mean!" I guess I must have said it aloud, I chuckle at his reaction, "I will take that as a yes Makoto."

I question him some more, about the when we would go, he suggested tomorrow which is Saturday. We would be going over for dinner, although my father is in the back of my mind reminding me that I should spend Saturday doing something productive, I ignore that small voice. I am rather excited.

Saturday morning came faster than I thought, we met at the school fountain around 11:30 am. I organised our transport to his house, my personal driver at my every beck and call.

The house was quite plain, normal but I had hardly come for the house, I'm here to spend more time with Makoto. Mr and Mrs Naegi were quite accommodating and friendly, which I found my gut wrenching at the sight of them so happy together. I've never been in an environment where my father has ever looked at one of his wives like Mr naegi did his.

The house was boring, but the people were caring.

In the presence of all his family, and makoto I found myself forgetting about my image. I had fun, from 1 pm to 4 pm we all played an array of games, some of which I had actually never heard of. I found myself loosing some, but not caring one bit. I was playing the game for fun. Not competition.

At 4 pm Komaru bid her goodbyes to us all as she had plans with a friend. Mr and Mrs naegi had to start on dinner at 5 pm, so alas the games had come to an end. If this were in my mansion, dinner would be prepared by the staff, I'm quite sure my dad has never even stepped foot into a kitchen.

Makoto lead me up carpented stairs, down a hallway and into his room. My eyes follow his fluffy hair bouncing as he walked.

"Here's my room! Uhm it's probably not at all as great as yours but Its home-y." I hum in affirmation, studying the appearance of his room.

It was average too, one or two band posters stuck to the wall, minimal furniture.

The thing I noticed most was the smell, it smelt like him. A burning fire would be the best way to describe it.
"byakuya.. Helloooo." my eyes dart to his, he was sitting on his single bed now. "What are you thinking so much about, I know my room is small."