ᵂʰʸ ⁽ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁾

This is a suicidal makoto x byakuya!

(side note: I wasn't planning on updating until I felt like it but you guys KILLED IT with the likes and shit. So you deserve another chapter. ._., enjoy my sloppy writing you overgrown toenail)

This is a despair reality, but it happens when there are just protests and during this time, everyone is a *normal* (as normal as ultimates can get lmao) high school student attending hopes peak. This is during their second year.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Third person..

perched on the ashy green bed of his schools there's infirmary, a sobbing and trembling boy lay. His thoughts were indecisive, repetitive he reason couldn't tell one thing from another and trying to dive down deeper into his sea of jumbled emotions hurt he felt an immense never pain in his heart. A grief that sat weightly within, manifesting coldly and weighing heavily on his heart. The broken brunette clasped a hand over his open mouth to keep his pitiful wailing from alerting anybody, the last thing he wanted was to be a burden.

Tears blurred his vision, his eyes felt puffy and sore from the intense crying. Naegis running nose was hot and uncomfortable from all the times he'd wiped the material of his shirt under it.

The constant hics and audible cries made his throat burn. He couldn't belive what had just transpired.
He lost them.

Makoto

I've lost them. I've actually lost them. I can't believe it's like this, why did this happen? Why did it happen like this? Why did they have to die? Should I have died with them? What will happen to me now?

I started to hyperventilate, my breathing quick and frantic as I remembered what I was trying so desperately to forget, to think that this was all a dream I can wake up from.

--

Sayaka and I were joking around in class, along with byakuya surprisingly. He has made so much progress! I'm so happy and proud of him.

"Makoto Naegi the ultimate lucky student. Please come to the office immediately. Makoto naegi"

the intercom went off, my smile immediately faded, why would they call me to the office? Did I do something wrong? Talk about anxiety. Bidding a farewell to everyone in the classroom I made my way nervously to the head masters office.

It's kyokos dad so.. I hope he won't be too hard on me, whatever it is. Why would they call me?

When I'd spotted the office, my wobbly hand knocked softly on the door three times. Hearing a melodic 'come in' I take the permission to enter and quietly sit on the chair across from headmaster Kirigiri. He had a grave look on his face, making me all the more curious and nervous.
"I will speak to you informally this once Makoto, as you have been a great friend to my daughter. Prepare yourself for this news." he finished, my anxiety churned and swirled in my stomach, making me gulp don't be afraid! after encouraging myself for a few seconds more I nod at him to continue.

"Have you heard about today's protest yet, Makoto?"

"There was another protest today?"

"Yes, it happened at Dernvale supermarket." the headmaster informs me, I realize that's close to where I live, but I don't linger on the thought. I don't want to daydream while the headmaster is talking. He inhales deeply before speaking,

"Your mother, father and sister were at the supermarket at the time"

what? The words hadn't even fully registered yet

"They were caught in the crossfire and didn't make it out."

my eyes go wide, I didn't feel anything yet. Surely this can't be true? It's just a prank or something.

"W-what? Sir are.. Are you.. Saying what I th-think you're saying?" my throat was dry, my voice quaking. He nodded, while having a sad look on his face. He pities me. I shrink back into the hard wooden chair I sat on, my eyes wide with shock. They were fine just this morning.. I think he said something, but my focus was trained on the floor.

The realisation set in slowly, a cold sweat incased my body as I hurriedly take my phone out, my trembling fingers make it hard to type. My eyes widen at what I was seeing.

THREE DEAD THIS MORNING AT DEADLY DERNVALE PROTEST

My stomach drilled with an impending doom inside it, that was twisting and turning. The trembling turned into shaking. What? My mother? My father? Komaru, they're all gone?

I couldn't peice my thoughts together. They are gone? They can't be. It's not true.

I don't know how long I sat there shocked. Unmoving.

Every second that passed my thoughts grew louder and made no sense. I saw stars impale my vision, before everything swiftly got dissolved into a black abyss. I couldn't feel my body anymore.
I woke up on a infirmary bed, then the tears started flowing.

--

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I don't know if I'll continue writing this 'why' series in parts. That's why this chapter is so short

┐( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)┌ do you want me to continue writing this reality?
BTW, you're lookin kinda cute today >///<

✾ᴬᵘ ʳᵉᵛᵒⁱʳ꧂