𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 ⋆ 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

It's been 3 months since I joined hopes peak.

An unexpected project popped up. I didn't see it on the school curriculum, nor was given any beforehand information. So it was probably made up on the spot, or on the day. We have to pick one of our classmates to spend the weekend with as a.. Social skills test, that's what Mrs Omarai said.

After Miss had announced this new assignment, Naegis eyes lit up in my direction, he had started walking over to me when that dirty mess, that can bearly be classified as a human, runs up to me.

Gross. It's Toko.

She mumbles out some pleading to be in a group with me, to which I swiftly decline her offer at once.
When the problematic girl finally moves out of the way I see Sayaka talking to Naegi, probably asking to be in a group and for some reason, that made me mad. Yet, I knew that Naegi would decline because he wanted to be paired with me. What a over cheerful bastard.

"Hey Togami do you wa-" the optamistic Naegi started, I interrupted him with a exasperated sigh "I take it you won't leave me alone until I say yes? Fine, you're a little more tolerable than the rest." this reply earned me a huge grin from Naegi.

We ended up agreeing to go to the museum nearby on Saturday. On Sunday he is dragging me to an ice rink, he tried to convince me into having a 'sleepover' with him but I declined. Seeing it was Friday, he followed me to my dorm as usual and said his goodbye, as he always does.

Saturday wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. We had a lengthy conversation at the museum, laughed a little even. He asked me some things about the ancient artifacts, backgrounds and fun facts, I explained each in great detail and he always looked interested. Then he proceeded to feed my ego by saying things such as 'you're so smart, Togami!~' wich I already know and so do many others.

Hearing him say those things somehow felt different to when others said such things. We had dinner at a elegant restaurant wich I paid for, yet the short male felt the need to argue saying he would pay for his part of the meal. I knew he was poor so I just paid for both of us..

We then went back to the dorms and he said his goodbye, which I had grown accostomed to. His goodbye is the best goodbye.

The next day also wasn't the worst, I could ice skate well, considering I had been thrown into almost every and any sport. I am byakuya Togami after all. Naegi wasn't too good at it, I helped him learn just because I didn't want him to embarrass me and fall on the ice anymore, or cling to my jacket. We had dinner like the previous night, but this sneaky commoner had schemed with the waitress when I went to the restroom. He paid for the meal while I was doing my business. I am not too happy about that. For some unknown reason I didn't want to go back to the dorms yet, but I ignored that feeling. Once we went back and he said goodbye I felt something peirce my chest.

What..is that?

We wrote an essay together about our time over the weekend the next day. We got a A+ on that project, as expected.

Things aren't too bad with Naegi around.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Word count: 600

Au Revoir✧*。