𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 ⋆ 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 (𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮)

Reminder: the stuff in italics are flashbacks

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's been 8 months since I've joined hopes peak.

It's quite enjoyable so far, I wake up each day with a feeling of happiness, not just blankly greeting the day like I'd done before.
Happiness, that has to include Makoto. Makoto was invited to a party Sayaka was having, Sayaka is a celebrity so its only natural that she'd have big actors and many important people at these parties. Makoto was too polite to decline so, he dragged me along with him.

The party was alright, but ended horrifically. Yet I did divulge deeper into what exactly my feelings for the small boy are.

The putrid smell of alcohol pierced my nose, making me feel as if I'd throw up. The music was way too loud and horny bastards were grinding on each other. This is what I expected.

Makoto and I were in the corner of the big living room, darting lights all around us. there were a horde of drunk people dancing in the middle of this room. Besides from the people passing drugs around, Sayaka was standing rather close to makoto. Naegi, being who he is, looked uncomfortable and lost. Ah, his innocence.

"Makoto, let's go!" I shout close to his face, since the loud music was blaring. He looked at me, then cutely tilted his head "what did you say?" he loudly asks. I shake my head at this. I knew I shouldn't have come here, but if I let him come here alone he'd probably get molested. Yes it's one of those parties.

Sayaka glared at me, probably not liking how close I was to makoto she didn't want me to 'take him away' what are her intentions I wonder? "let's go, somewhere quiet!" I shout again, and this time I'm thankfully heard by makoto. Before he can respond Sayaka reaches out and grabs his sleeve, pulling him away from me "I want to spend time with you here mako! You're always with byakuya!" she snaps right in his face. This made me so angry, let the boy speak for himself. Makoto just looked lost, peering at the space between Sayaka and I probably wondering who to choose and why he should choose.

I let out an exasperated sigh. Makotos dumbfounded expression hadn't changed at all. "Lets go somewhere more quiet!" What I didn't expect was him to shout this back at Sayaka, and this time because makoto said it, she agreed.
While Sayaka took the lead to take us to somewhere more secluded makoto grabbed my sleeve, intending to drag me along.

What is he thinking?

We came to a room that was at the end of a hallway, it was spacious. A group of people in a circle sat in the middle of it, The only furniture in the room was a miserable old leather couch in the farthest unpopulated corner of the room, accompanied by a huge closet that three people could fit in.

"Hey guys! What are you playing?" Sayaka asked, I noticed her voice was more up beat when talking to others. A small boy, even smaller than makoto, peeked his head up at us. I didn't like the way he smirked at makoto.

"Haay Sayaka! I see ya braught frends! Nice ta meecha. We are playin spin the bottle, wanna join?" his accent was thick, and I noticed he was wearing a chefs hat.. Why would he wear that at a party?
"M-m-master! Y-you're her-re?" oh joy, it's fukawa.

"Uhm I think byakuya and I will si-" makoto started, but vefire he could decline the offer we were dragged to the group by a cheerful Sayaka. I detest the celebrity right now.

She sat parallel to makoto, if it wasn't obvious enough she was trying to kiss him. We all introduced ourselves from what I gathered the people who sat in the group were Teruteru, Fukawa, Nagito, Hajime, Celestia, mikan, Leon and Taka.

Fukawa squeezed in between myself and makoto, then so did Sayaka. What idiots. "Makoto! You're playing huh?" Leon chirps this. As I said, makoto is quite popular "The fact that trash like me can be in presence of such greatness! Such hope.. Oh my makoto! Please allow me to hold your hand!" the ultimate luckster, Nagito praised. Makoto just looked at him shocked.

Hajime elbowed Nagito's side, whispering something to him.
" Anyway! We are playing spin the bottle.. But if it lands on you and another person you don't just kiss.. You go into the closett~" she cooed mikan trembled as Teruteru said something to her.

People had mixed reactions but, I was only focused on makoto now. He was daydreaming, with a sad look on his face. What is that plebian thinking of now? "Okay, I'll spin it!" Sayaka cheered, she spun the bottle. It was twirling at great speed, while slowing down it came to a stop "Celestia and.. Taka?" the pair didn't go together at all everyone laughed, seeing makoto laughing made me chuckle a little.

Both of them trudged unhappily to the closet. The turns went back and fourth like this, makoto and I had a little chatter between each turn and it wasn't horrible to say the least. I heard the door to the room we were in open, revealing hifumi carrying a basket full of alcohol. Oh no.

Celestia put him up to this, they argued about something before he was sent back outside the room. This lead Leon, Sayaka and teruteru to get drunk. Nagito and Hajime were tipsy I could see. Makoto and I were declining drinks, most of the time.

The bottle had paired up Nagito and.. Makoto?! I calmed myself, I don't know why but I was jealose. Sayaka was also, obviously disturbed that makoto hit paired with someone who wasn't her. Teruteru looked dissapointed, maybe it's connected to how weirdly he was staring at Makoto throughout the night, "Oh wow! I got the ultimate hope! I'm so lucky, I can't believe that a person like me got you makoto!" Nagito ranted, before getting shushed by Hajime.

Nagito laughed weirdly after that, I don't think that boy is okay in the head. I also, for some reason, hated him, I hated how he looked at makoto with those eyes. Nagito trotted into the closet, makoto nervously following not far behind.

I hope he doesn't touch makoto. Why do I hope that? Why do I always think of that plebian?

Oh no. I think I like makoto.

✮To be Continued✮

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Word count: 1130

YES I HAD TO HAVE SOME KOMAEGI I HERE I'M SORRY LMAO. Seven minutes in heaven doesn't work out like 'oh yay I got my crush in the closet and.. He likes me too?!' no, in real life the pairings are random and weird, I've played it before just like this at a party.

So it's basicly based off my own experiences- anyway..

✾ᴬᵘ ʳᵉᵛᵒⁱʳ꧂