†єα †ιмє ~ Lime

This is more of the one-shot going into the lemon, next part is pure DIRTY GAY FUCKING LEMON SO GET READBY BRO.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

After a little he wiped his eyes and cheeks of astray tears. He looked up to me and took a deep shakey breath

Togami what is wrong with you

What came next was unexpected-

✮Continued✮

makoto hugged me, burying his face in my chest as he sobbed softly, after I said that to him he can still hug me..? his hands held onto my shirt as he did so.

Why can't I like him again? I forgot

As I just stood there, not accepting the hug nor pushing him away. I came up with a new conclusion
I will play business with my family, I will take the company and then when I'm rid of them I will take ahold of my future and decide what I want to do with my life how I want to spend my life who I want to spend my life with.

Makoto was shaking a little, still crying into my shirt. Lifting up my arms I place them around his small frame, settling them on his waist My grip around him tightens pressing him more into me, I lay my chin atop his head.
He tried to pull away, but he lacked the physical strength to get out of my grip and I don't really think he wanted to let go.

Melting into my touch he mumbles something; it was so soft I could bearly make out the words but I'm glad I did. "Byakuya... I love you.."

I was shocked. We've known each other for two years, not even. He loves me? I knew that was a possibility but actually hearing him say it.
I don't know if I'm ready to say it back, I don't know what to say actually; I just stood there paralyzed by his words.

Say something goddammit!

"Makoto I didn't mean what I said before.. Really I'm sorry." I had finally managed to get those words out without fucking it up.

He nods in response, sighing "I know...you aren't the best at expressing your feelings so.. i-it's fine." Hearing him say this made half if my anxiety and worries fade away, I was left with a small joyus feeling, one of contemptment and happiness that seemed to make me smile. I have only ever felt this emotion when I'm with makoto, what does it mean?

I don't intend to let this boy go anytime soon.
"Makoto, stay with me tonight.. Don't go back to your dorm." I say rather bluntly

He looks up at me his face as red as a tomato as he slightly pulls away from the hug, "Wh- what?! Stay wit-h you tonig-ght?" he stutters, at first I was confused as to why he had reacted like this, but then I remember the words i had said 'stay with me tonight' I basically just asked him for sex

My own face heats up out of embarrassment as I pull a face at him,"I didn't mean it in an intimate way you damn egg!" I defensively say.
We just looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. I ruffle his hair as I normally do. His hair is always so soft.

I finally saw him smile.

"Makoto, are you hungry by chance?" I ask the brunette to wich he cheerfully replies "Not really... Why don't we have some tea?"

I nod at this, "Yes, tea does sound good right now."
We spent the next three hours drinking tea, talking and reading as we always used to do; It reminded me how much fun I have when I'm with him. "We finished the tea, and the book that was really fun!" Makoto gives a closed-eye smile as he says this.

I help him to pack the teacups and teapot away, and all the blankets and pillows that were scattered on the floor.

He put the book on the tall brown bookshelf that held all the books we had read together; it was quite a number of books since we finished one every week, they consisted of various crime novels, unsolved cases and fiction.

Walking past me he takes a duvet and pillow, setting them on the nearby couch that all our rooms had; after all this is hopes peak academy each room was like a suite, a king sized bed with two fluffy, white duvets and six plump pillows. a medium sized couch that was Grey, a small flat-screen TV in the middle of the room and of corse each room had its own bathroom.

"I'll sleep on the couch." makoto states I make a face at this, he can't sleep on the couch it isn't very comfortable. I also wanted him to sleep with me, just the thought of having him here all night; where I could cuddle the cute plebian made my heart thump. This is what people call fatigue? No, it's more like longing.
Looking at him in disbelief I shake my head,"No, the bed is big enough for the two of us makoto."
I say this sternly, I wasn't going to accept any excuses. I wanted him, no actually, I needed him, needed to be close to him.

His face was red, he nervously gulps while biting his lip. I felt a pouninding in my chest, as I looked at his nervousness a feeling I've never really felt before washes over me. Lust
Taking my eyes over his body I notice how his skin looked so smooth. By now it had been a few seconds, about 5 at most.

"o-oh well sure but.. Bya-byakuya I must admit something.." he croaks this sentence out, making me want him even more

"Go ahead then, makoto~" giving him a quick and flirty response I add a smirk at the end. Just to tease him. Looking up at me his flush deepens, as his mouth hung open.

Excactly the reaction I wanted.

He said he loves me earlier, I know he likes me already it's obvious. So, he is going to confess that right now, after he has mustered the courage up to do so, "Byakuya I love you! a-as in l-love love.." he scrambles this out, making me sigh, this accompanies a knowing grin.

"I know makoto. I love you too." I finally get these words off my chest he looks dumbfounded and confused. Not waiting for another awnser or reaction I grab his wrist, pulling his arm up so he stumbles towards me. Our chests now pressed together.

"Wha-" his words get lost to the wind. As he stares at me, his red tinted face never looking away.
My other hand plantd itself on his waist, pressing himself more against me.
"Naegi, tell me if you don't want this. I can't hold back anymore" I sternly say this; even if I really needed him right now, I'm not going to stoop so low as to not ask for consent. Usually people don't ask for consent and just take actions as consent; consent is a yes or no question.

"I-I'm fi-fine with this if-f it's you byakuya.." he trails off. As I turn my attention to his face I can see he is panting heavily, while looking at me needily.
Good. I need him too.
My hand on his lower back slides down to squeeze his plump ass, I've always wondered what it feels like. In response he gasped, I could tell he enjoyed the groping as he slightly moves his hips up and down on my hand.
Temporarily removing my hand from his peachy butt I throw my glasses off, onto the couch. I was in a hurry to see him naked, to touch him.

I let his wrist, that my hand had held hostage, go. He looks up at me with that face again, with those pale green eyes that peirced into my soul and drive me crazy.

My lips tingle for his, longing for his, as I bent my head down and tilted it, my mouth crashed into makotos soft lips. Wasting no time we both kissed eachother hotly, we knew we both needed it. It wasn't long before I started using tounge.

His hands embedded themselves in my hair. My free hand, that wasn't groping his ass, ventured under his shirt, I held his side by his underarm, as my thumb pressed against his nipple.
His moans were swallowed by our intense kiss. I pulled back for air, and to see his expression.
He was a panting mess, looking up at me as his head was lazily drooped at an angle. A scarlet blush encased his cheeks.

( ❥to be continued❥ )

Word count: 1506

Ohmygod writing that made me think so KINKILY GODAMN now, I will write the next part ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) let's see where my imagination can take me, glad you're here along for the ride.

Anyways, bye bye <3