𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏)

𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝 𝚘 𝚘 𝚖 𝚞 𝚌 𝚑 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚠𝚊 𝚖𝚠𝚊.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏~

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Makoto

I happily trot into the library, carefully holding two coffees that I had previously made. One for byakuya, he liked his black. Personally I hated black coffee and it too hot for me!

Humming a soft tune, I steadily plant his coffee in front of him, on the dark oak desk. (minecraft anyone?)
"Heres coffee, I made it~" I chirp, earning a suspicious glare from byakuya. He places the book he was reading down, and I swear I haven't seen anyone do that so gracefully before

"How do I know you haven't poisoned this?" he questions, making me playfully roll my eyes. Putting down my own coffee I pick up his. "Then I'll drink it first so you can see." His eyebrows knitted together as he looked at me weirdly. I bring the edge of the cup to my lips and was about to take the first sip when byakuya speaks up "Naegi. I was only joking, god," he says sternly then pauses as I lower the stolen cup, "but if you want a indirect kiss that badly you can drink." I saw an expression that I've never seen on his face before, he had a smirk that was different than usual.. It's less planned and more natural.

I feel my cheeks flame at this, I was going to stutter out a few words, when I just chose to try and make him blush. I tilt my head, as I bring a hand up to rest on my chin in thought. After a few moments a small smile captures my mouth.

"I think I will drink, a indirect kiss with a real ultimate, it must be my lucky day!" I say this in a lower tone than usual, a deeper one too. I swear I saw the most minute blush ever on his face, it was barely recognizable. He looked a little taken aback.

Grabbing his coffee he drinks from it as his eyes strictly close,"Tch, just sit down. I've wasted enough time talking with you.. Pleb." pleb? Where's the ian? He said the new word in a joking tone.

He joked? Byakuya can joke? My smile widens as I sit down. For awhile we read our respective books. Byakuya decides to break the comfortable silence, with his amazing voice. "Makoto, you remind me of a character in this book." a bit shocked that he started conversation I look up to meet his blue orbs. "Oh.. and is that a good thing? What's the character like?" I question, to which he responds with a smirk and a slight chuckle he can chuckle too?! "Well, they die at the end. But they were my favorite character."

What? Am I dreaming? I meekly look at him, my mouth a little agape. "your favorite character? So am I your.. Favorite person?~" I sing the last few words, I was fishing for niceness out of byakuya. This earns me a scoff, yet he was still smiling "You stupid commoner, how did you come up with that assumption?" I knew that meant he likes me.. I hope-

"I just dislike you less than others."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚘, 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢? 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚜.

✾ᴬᵘ ʳᵉᵛᵒⁱʳ꧂