Draft

TW: RAPE, DRUGS, ALCOHOL

Here is the first draft of 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 (𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮) . I had an ENTIRELY different plot set out for this one, then I found it too cringe to write and.. I don't know how I feel about writing r*pe so I just ended it.

But I put a lot of effort into some parts so, it'd be a waste not to publish it anyway, right?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's been 8 months since I've joined hopes peak.

And obviously all that has to include Makoto. Makoto was invited to a party Sayaka was having, Sayaka is a celebrity so its only natural that she'd have big actors and many important people at these parties. Makoto was too polite to decline so, he dragged me along with him.

The putrid smell of alcohol pierced my nose, making me feel as if I'd throw up. The music was way too loud and horny bastards were grinding on each other. This is what I expected.

Makoto and I were in the corner of the big living room, darting lights all around us. there were a horde of drunk people dancing in the middle of this room. Besides from the people passing drugs around, Sayaka was standing rather close to makoto. Naegi, being who he is, looked uncomfortable and lost. Ah, his innocence.

"makoto, let's go somewhere quiet!" I shout close to his face, since the loud music was blaring. He looked at me, then cutely tilted his head "what did you say?" he loudly asks. I sigh and shake my head at this. I knew I shouldn't have come here, but if I let him come here alone he'd probably get molested. Yes it's one of those parties.

Sayaka glared at me, probably not liking how close I was to makoto she didn't want me to 'take him away' what are her intentions I wonder? "let's go somewhere quiet!!" I shout again, and this time I'm thankfully heard by makoto. Before he can respond Sayaka reaches out and grabs his sleeve, pulling him away from me "I want to spend time with you here mako! You're always with byakuya!" she snaps right in his face. This made me so angry, let the boy speak for himself. Makoto just looked lost, peering at the space between Sayaka and I probably wondering who to choose and why he should choose.

I've had enough of this, I took makoto by his arm and pulled him close, tilting my head down to his ear. "I'll be outside by the car. Don't take too long, you don't have more than 1 hour." setting these ground rules I then let go of the small plebian and make my way through the sea of high and drunk brutes.

Bonus pov!! Makoto's pov.

My heart thumped at a erratic speed as byakuya lent in, for a second I thought he would kiss me or do something else.. The blush on my face was very promanent as he told me what to do. As if he was my parent, looking after an irresponsible child. When he left I wanted to follow him, but I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning my attention to Sayaka, the owner of the hand I shrugged as if asking 'what is it?'

"Have a drink Makoto, we all are!" she shouts, while passing me one of those plastic red cups you see in movies. It was filled with a toxic liquid that was alcohol. I don't drink, I have never even touched a drink. I reluctantly took it while shouting back "I don't drink!" she just laughed and flicked my head.. Did I say something funny? Sayaka is my friend but I don't know why she's acting like this. "Mako just drink it! Just a sip even, you can have fun now you're in high school!" as she loudly said this a guy, who was standing there the whole time spoke up as well "Yeah man! Live a little, or are you going to act like a ten year old?" I examined the boy who said this, his hair was a silky black and it was cut short on the sides. His eyes peirceingly blue, he stared at me intensely. Huffing I hesitantly obliged, I'm not ten.