Chapter 41

It was now currently the 22nd of December meaning I had been free in Malfoy Manor for just under two months. Draco never left my side, but I was grateful for it. When he wasn't there I felt as if I was lost.

Narcissa and I have gotten very close over the past two months also. She is such a heart-warming person I don't know how she ever married Lucius who is the complete opposite but I never asked her as I felt that was too personal and didn't want to pry.

Draco and Narcissa have both been gems helping me in strengthening my power. Everyday was harder as the pressure of the 1st of January nears but I try to keep my head up and not let it distract me.

Usually we have one day where I practically try and heal something and then the next was reading up on my power so I could gather my strength again. It was tiring work as it took so much energy out of me all the time but I knew I needed to do it to keep Draco and my father safe.

So far the only thing I have successfully healed was a fallen squirrel from a tree and even that took it out of me. I don't understand why I was able to heal Draco so well that time in the hospital. I mean I know I passed out so it wasn't perfect but I healed him really well. But now I can barely even heal a tiny squirrel.

Today was a practical day and I would be trying to heal another squirrel to see if I can do it again.

"Come on angel, we have to go to your lesson." Draco mumbled into my side. I was sitting up on my bed reading and he was laying on me hugging my waist.

There it is again. Angel.

"Why do you keep calling me angel?" I questioned.

He looked up at me with mischievous eyes. "That's for me to know and you to find out." I rolled my eyes at the answer.

"When am I going to find out then?" I grilled him.

"Soon, now stop with the question's, angel. We have to go." He said but made no effort to move.

"Well I can't exactly move if you're on me, now can I." I chuckled.

He could see half of his face as he smiled into my side giving me little kisses down my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"I love how affected you are by my touch." He said seductively.

"Oh no, I know what that tone means. Not now, one it's 9 in the morning and two you just said we have to go to my lesson." I laughed as his kisses slowly made their way from my side to my front now pushing me down onto the bed.

He chuckled, "But you're just so delicious." He now towered over me, pinning my hands above my head. "I can never get enough." He said as he crashed his lips on mine. I let his tongue battle with mine as his hand snakes up my body to my cheek.

He pulled away, I gave him a pouty face. "Oh now look who's disappointed." He joked. "Come on, my mother will be waiting." He said whilst pulling me up.

We walked outside to his ginormous gardens to go find Narcissa. Me and Draco spent most of our spare time wandering the gardens. I think we both liked the fresh air, it made life feel not as suffocating.

We found Narcissa by one of the large oak trees, looking down at the squirrel that must have fallen again. "I don't know how this keeps happening." She said frustratingly when she noticed us arrive.

"It's fine mother, Lara will heal it." Draco said confidently, squeezing my hand in support.

"I know she will dear, but I'm afraid you're going to have to do this lesson on your own. Lucuis needs my help with something." She said, giving us a supportive smile.