Chapter 27

It was a few days later from the incident in charms class and me and Draco haven't conversed since. I couldn't get him off my mind, he is like an itch I can't scratch. I needed a new plan. I hate losing more than I hate him right now.

"Mattheo?" I asked as we were walking the potions.

"Hmm" He hummed whilst finishing his homework that was due in about five minutes.

"As it's friday, I think you should have a mini party in your dorm." I asked, trying to be subtle.

"Why can't we have it in your dorm?" He said still not taking his eyes off his essay.

"Because I'm still new so more people will come if it's your party." I argued

"You're not that new anymore and trust me a lot more boys will come if they know you're going." He said casually. I furrowed my eyebrows and pursed my lips.

"I don't want creepy drunk boys going through my stuff."

"And what makes you think I do." He argued, finally taking his eyes off his essay.

"I've been in your room Mattheo, it's as bare as a baby's bum." I deadpanned.

He chuckled at this. "A baby's bum?" One of his eyebrows lifted. I gave him a pleading look. He sighed whilst smiling. "Okay I will hold the party- but you owe me." He said pointing his quill at me.

"Yay- thank you, thank you, thank you." I said jumping slightly with a happy smile on my face.

"You're getting me a chocolate frog next time we go to Hogsmeade" He black mailed me.

"Of course, anyth-" I started

"OH, and fudge flies, I have been craving those lately." He said, rubbing his stomach.

I giggled. "Whatever you want." I smiled at my success. This is the perfect opportunity to tease Draco all I want.

The day went slow as I waited for the evening to come. When it finally came I got dressed into some grey jogging bottoms and a crop top. It wasn't a dress up party meaning I could be more casual. I fixed my hair into a messy bun, put on some natural make up and made my way to Mattheo's dorm. When I got there everyone had already arrived, drinking and smoking as per usual. I never really joined in on the smoking but the drinking I did take part in.

I scoped the room for my target. I quickly found him. There he was, sitting on the edge of Mattheo's bed. I tried not to stare but it was very difficult to pull my eyes away. He was wearing black trousers and a white shirt with many buttons undone revealing a silver chain hanging from his neck. His slightly damp platinum hair sat perfectly.

I shook my eyes away. He isn't even that attractive I told myself. However I knew that was a lie.

"Truth or dare guys!" Mattheo announced. Everyone gathered in a circle so we could start. Draco sitting opposite me which was good.

"Okay, so Pansy truth or dare?" Mattheo asked.

"Dare." She said confidently.

"I dare you to snog the most attractive person here in your opinion." Pansy smirked, stood up and went to kiss Blaise. They snogged for a few seconds before pulling away. Blaise was smirking proudly.

"Okay, my turn. Draco, truth or dare." Pansy squeaked

"Truth" I rolled my eyes. Pussy.

She thought for a moment. "When did you lose your virginity?"

"Like mid 4th year." He said bluntly. I wasn't jealous because obviously I didn't know him yet however I was curious who he slept with. I tried to push the question out of my mind.