"One person!" Toga chirped.

"Just one?" Twice questioned. "What gives, you were supposed to get at least three."

"That's just the way it went down," Toga said. "I really thought those brats were gonna kill me."

"Whatever," Twice replied, then his tone switched. "You're looking a little too happy right now. Strange. Shouldn't you be full of shame?"

Toga giggled and did a little twirl, "Yeah, but I made some great new friends and I found a cute boy I'm interested in."

"Oh really?" Miori questioned with a smile on her face.

"Is it me?" Twice questioned before he clapped his hands together and held them over his head in a begging gesture. "No thanks, babe. I love you too!"

"All of you shut up, you're too loud," Dabi said in an annoyed voice, earning an eye roll from Miori. Then he looked up into the sky, Miori also looking up just in time to see Mr. Compress crash down to the ground with three UA students on his back. Miori took a startled step back and moved her hand holding the marble Yuna was in into her pocket while tightening her grip on it.

"Woah woah, what's this?" Twice questioned. "Oh hey wait, I know these kids. Who are they?!"

"Outta the way, Compress," Dabi said before Mr. Compress seemingly disappeared and Dabi blasted fire at the three UA students. They managed to get mostly out of the way of the fire, but two of them got their arms stuck in the attack.

Everyone immediately launched into attack mode, Twice going to fight Todoroki and Toga fighting Midoriya. Miori took a deep breath and gathered the bit of solar energy she had left to shoot a few beams of light at the UA students to aid her fellow villains. But she knew that she'd soon only be running on her own energy to attack, meaning her quirk would barely do anything.

"I can't believe you wrecked my exit," Mr. Compress complained once he reappeared from the small marble he had temporarily turned into. "Unrehearsed amateurs."

"You got Bakugo?" Dabi questioned as Mr. Compress walked up to him.

"Of course," Mr. Compress said as he reached into his pocket. But whatever he was looking for wasn't there.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, we're done. He gave away his best trick" Shoji said, gaining everyone's attention. "I'm not sure what your quirk is but it had to do with those little marbles, right? The ones you stashed in your pocket. So I'm guessing these are Tokoyami and Bakugo."

"You saved them," Midoriya replied with a relieved smile.

Mr. Compress laughed, "Well color me impressed. Just what I'd expect from someone with so many hands." The three students began to run away and Mr. Compress stopped Dabi from attacking them. But the hero students' exit was cut off by the Nomu that Miori had forgotten about and then Kurogiri.

"It's been five minutes," Kurogiri said. "Let's go Dabi."

"Finally, I can get out of here," Miori muttered. She didn't care whether or not the League was able to get their hands on Bakugo as long as she had Yuna.

"Hold on just a minute, Solis. Don't you want this to be as theatric as it can be?" Mr. Compressed questioned, as Toga and Twice made their exits.

Miroinlet out a sigh and pulled out the marble that was in her pocket, "I suppose so."

"Hold on a minute. She has one too!" Midoriya shouted, his voice panicked.

"Does that mean they have another one of our classmates?" Todoroki questioned. "Who could it be?"

"You were so proud of yourselves for routing through my pockets that I thought I'd let them gloat. But allow me to explain a basic tenant of magic. If I'm flaunting something shiny it's because there's something else I don't want you to see." Mr. Compress said as he lifted his mask and stuck out his tongue to reveal two little blue marbles, shocking the UA students. Mr. Compress snapped his fingers and the marbles Shoji had turned into ice. "During that freezing attack I prepared dummies and slipped them into my right pocket. And now, not only have you failed to save your two friends, but there's a third who you've failed to even realize was captured."

"Damn it!" Midoriya yelled as he and the other two ran toward Dabi and Mr. Compress. Miori took a step back toward Kurogiri's portal, ready to slip into it if any of the hero students made an attempt to attack her.

"A little misdirection, forgive me. But I do love a twist ending." Mr. Compress said as he slowly went back into Kurogiri's warp gate. He bowed before saying, "One last bow and then the curtain falls-"

Mr. Compress was cut off when a blue laser suddenly came out of nowhere and hit off Mr. Compress's mask as well as causing the two marbles to fall out of his mouth. Miori was more than happy to only be an onlooker in the action as the UA students reached forward to try and grab the marbles at the same time Dabi did. Shoji was able to grab one of the marbles, but Dabi grabbed the other. Miori could see the horror on Todoroki's face as he flew past Dabi and smirked.

"Confirm it now," Dabi said, glancing over at Miori, who was still patiently waiting for them to finish up. "Release them."

Mr. Compress snapped his fingers just before disappearing into the warp gate. The blue marbles glowed before the one the UA students had turned into Tokoyami, the one Dabi had turned into Bakugo, and the one Miori had turned back into an unconscious Yuna.

"Checkmate," Dabi said as he grabbed Bakugo's neck to keep him from running and fell back into the portal. Miori held Yuna bridal style as she also slowly went back into her portal.

"Azumi!" Shoji shouted in surprise as he watched Miori take Yuna back into the warp gate.

"Kacchan, no!" Midoriya yelled as he ran toward Bakugo and Dabi. Miori saw him glance over at Yuna, but he just continued to run toward his other friend. And it almost made Miori sick. As much as Miori wanted Yuna to become a villain, she figured her friends would put up some fight and try to keep Yuna from her.

Miori slotted that fact into her mind for future use as she went back into the portal with no issues, finally getting a real step closer to Yuna joining her and becoming a villain.

-Author Note-

This chapter was a bit annoying to write. I got stuck on parts of it and then was at Sky Zone while writing the second half and had to write on my phone while flipping between Wattpad and Crunchyroll. It was not fun. Although it was much better than jumping on trampolines by myself while my sister hung out with her friends.

But anyways, Yuna has been captured. It happened. I considered having Kaminari's pov for this chapter and doing this whole thing a bit differently, but I like how this turned out. But just so you all know, while Kaminari's stuck at the building with Iida and Aizawa and whoever else is there, he's panicking over what's happening with Yuna and if she's ok. Also, he's trying a lot harder to convince Vlad and Aizawa to let him go out and fight so he can find Yuna and make sure she's alright.

Anyways, I just wanted to make you all aware that Kaminari would be very worried about Yuna during this. And I hope you all have a great day!

-Starlight