𐌵𐌕OP𐌉𐌀 I

Start from the beginning

"I don't- HELP ME!-" Lisa wept, Matt couldn't risk anything so he shot her in the head.

The gunshot was silent due to the silencer.

"Sie wusste nichts..." Matt said, with no remorse, he was a bit more irritated than anything.

Tom's POV

"The Soviet Union is next, love," Tord said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm going to take over the Soviet Union next," Tord responded.

"Babe, didn't you just take over the European Union?" I asked.

"And I know this army is huge but the Purple Army is huge too, and they're protecting other states from America," I reminded him.

"And aren't they still at territorial war for London?"

Out of nowhere Tord stood up and snapped at me.

"UTOPIA IS THIS CLOSE!" Tord yelled violently, putting his fingers as if he was going to pinch someone, but still leaving a small gap to show how close he was to Utopia.

"We only have a small amount of time left!" Tord exclaimed.

"We?" I laughed.

"YOU ARE THE ONE TOO INVESTED IN THIS!" I yelled at Tord.

I could see the shock on Tord's face from my yelling back at him.

After a quick moment, I felt really bad.

I quickly wrapped my arms around Tord and hugged him to say that I was sorry.

But he quickly pushed me off him.

"No..." Tord said. "No, no, you're right..."

"I am too invested in this..."

Teary-eyed, Tord put on his Red Leader coat and slammed the door aggressively as he marched out of the room.

"I'm sorry," I said under my breath as he slammed the door.

I lay on the bed, thinking to myself about how much of an asshole I am.

Until someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door with a handgun in my pocket.

I opened the door to see a familiar person.

"My name is Jessika Härt, I know what you are and what you're capable of," Jessika said as soon as I opened the door.

"Jessika? What are you doing here and what do you mean?" I asked.

"I've read Apollo's Notebook, I know what you are," Jessika said. "And I need you to have it, destroy it, don't let anybody else have it."

"Have what?" I asked.

"Apollo's Notebook," Jessika said as she handed me a black and beat-up notebook.

"I'm giving this to you, but I'm warning you not to read it," Jessika warned. "Don't learn the truth about Tord."

"Don't learn the truth about Utopia."

Pat's POV

And so it began.

I drove my car through the underground parking lot to the Red Base.

The canister of Anthrax beside me.

All 7 other soldiers have their designated spots from the Red Base where they'll release each different virus.

My assigned spot was in the boiler room.