Basically, in short, this is what happened while Jin was passed out.

POV: Soobin - TXT

Time: 14:27

"We'll be back soon, it's just a quick trip, Yoongi, stop complaining." Namjoon says from the driver's seat, clearly distressed by Yoongi's many complaints.

Yoongi scoffs, annoyed.

"Why do I have to come? You guys would've been fine on your own." he puffs.

It's a little weird in here, listening to our sunbaes argue. It's just because they're years older than us, so we're a little daunted.

"This is so flipping annoying, why can't I just stay back? You know, I would definitely have been doing something super productive right now if you had let me stay behind." Yoongi says, exasperated.

"And you're at it AGAIN, Yoongi. Just stop. We're doing this for everyone, we need the resources. Do you want to die of hunger instead?" Namjoon says, glaring at Yoongi through the rear mirror.

Yoongi looks taken aback.

"I wasn't saying that this trip isn't necessary, I'm saying that it's just useless bringing me along, oh my gosh. Dummy." he says, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

Hoseok looks sharply at Yoongi. His face is really, really scary. It's out of his normal demeanour, as if this was nearly the last straw for him.

Yoongi doesn't notice Hoseok's stares.

"Do you even know where you're going, Namjoon? What if we get lost? If we do, I blame you." Yoongi scoffs.

He leans back and lets out an audible sigh.

I need to speak up. I don't want this argument to go any longer for Namjoon, because it'll distract him from the road.

I muster up the courage to speak.

"Sunbae, I- I think that this trip won't be too long, don't worry. We'll be back in about half an hour."

My voice comes out a little choppy and fragile. Exactly how I didn't want it.

Yoongi sits upright, very quickly. He looks at me, his face halfway between disgusted and surprised. Probably because he'd never thought that any of the younger TXT members would talk back to him.

"Back in a half an hour, my backside. Which school did you go to? They need to strengthen their Maths estimation skills. What did your parents teach you? Or even better, your friends or your siblings, if you even had any, but I don't even care whether you were loved or not. And also, don't talk to me, stay out of this." He states, his voice raised high in annoyance.

This seems to be the last straw for Hoseok. He's sitting just opposite of Yoongi, so he leans forwards, and shoots a death glare at Yoongi.

He speaks, his voice quiet, but full of rage.

"Yoongi. You will stop this. And you will not talk to our leader like that. In fact, you will not talk to any group's leader like that. If you don't want to go that bad, get out and walk."

Even after he finishes his sentence, he continues to stare, stone faced, at Yoongi. Hoseok's face is so red, it looks like he's about to blow. It's really, really scary, even Namjoon at the front seems to be petrified along with everyone else.

Yoongi huffs and slinks back in defeat.

He curses at Hoseok under his breath.

Then, I feel a small hand on my leg. I look at who's hand it is. It's Beomgyu's hand, and he's sitting next to me, reaching out his hand asking for comfort for him.