Calculating the price, it was more than 70 yuan, which was almost worth two months' salary of her elder brother Huo Yuedong; An industrial coupon.

She whispered in Gao Yuan's ear and said, "I can't tell, third brother's friend is quite rich."

Gao Gao warned in advance: "Don't worry about it so much, just listen to it, don't shout around."

Growing up together since childhood, I know Huo Yueling's big mouth nature too well, and you can't just yell about this kind of thing, if it brings disaster to that little comrade, it will be a big disaster.

Huo Yueling curled her lips disapprovingly: "I know, I'm not stupid."

Gao Yuan sighed, Huo Yueling was so well protected by her family, she didn't even know that the neighbors in this neighborhood seemed to be harmonious, but in fact, in the dark, some scumbags' hearts were already rotten.

Secretly writing a report letter behind someone's back, it was a disaster for several middle-class families.

It's just jealousy, and I can't see how other people's lives are doing well.

After a while, he had to beat Huo Yueling again, lest she really talk nonsense without knowing it and cause a catastrophe.

Huo Yueze, who could hear the whispers of the two clearly: "..."

Cheng Zhou has good ears and eyes, so he naturally heard the whispers of Gao Yuan and the two, and asked in a low voice with a worried face, "Did I spend too much money?"

It only cost more than 70 yuan to buy two watches. How can you tell that he is rich?

He used to spend thousands of star coins on snacks, but no one came to bully him. It's really annoying to spend the money he earned and be careful not to reveal his wealth.

"No, watches are already expensive. I will buy other things later. I will pay the bill. We will settle the accounts when we go back." Huo Yueze comforted.

After finishing speaking, he raised his head and glanced coolly at Gao Yuan, thinking that no one would hear him if he whispered, right?

Gao Yuan received the gaze: "..."

I'm not, I don't, it's your sister who said it first, big brother, I'm wronged!

Huo Yueling was a careless person, she lay down in front of the counter, staring at the watch inside greedily, completely unaware of the wink between the two of them.

The auntie of the salesperson quickly fetched another watch, and while she was packing the box, she said, "The total is seventy-five yuan and seventy-four cents, and ten industrial coupons."

Cheng Zhou paid the money and the ticket, wore one on his wrist, and carried one in his pocket. He forgot the unpleasant emotions just now, and touched and touched the watch happily. He obviously liked it very much.

Although it was indeed a bit ugly, it was the first time he bought something big with his own money since he came to this age.

Don't dislike it at all, just wear it like this.

After buying the watch, Huo Yueze asked Cheng Zhou to stay where he was and wait, and then walked out with a cold face, holding the two light bulbs.

"Gao Yuan, I don't care who you two are talking to, but after you go back, teach Huo Yueling well, don't let her talk nonsense."

auzw.com

"She's not sensible, you should understand?" Huo Yueze's tone was very steady.

Huo Yueling jumped up and retorted: "Where am I ignorant? I didn't say anything. Besides, how rich is your friend? You can buy two watches if you want to buy them. Why don't people say anything?"