Jon X

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to the Ice and Fire Novels, Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon TV shows. However, I decided to have a little play around with the characters. I do not earn any money from writing these stories, it is for my entertainment and is something I like to share.

The last person Jon spoke to was Arya. She was still on her way to light the first flame as her group of men were going to be the last to reach their posts, and she still had a good mile left to walk. She was going to wait until Jon circled the Unsullied and light her beacon, triggering the seven others to be lit before the Targaryen flag was to be released. Before all that was to happen was for Jon to kill the Dothraki. Unlike the attack on the Ironborn, Jon paid no particular ill will to the Dothraki. His hatred of the Ironborn had stemmed from Theon sacking Winterfell and he was their only redeeming house member, albeit long dead. The Ironborn had been an easy target as they were all holed up on ships, the Dothraki travelled on foot or horseback, and he hated the idea of killing the horses, meaning his tactics would have to also change. His plan was to attack the men on foot and try to scare the horses into dismounting their riders and allowing them to run away. The Dothraki had never harmed Jon, but they hated him for killing Dany, which he understood, however that made them a threat to his wife and sister. Therefore they had to die.

The lack of hatred for the Dothraki seemed to help Jon in his quest to hating what he was doing. He bore them no ill will so killing them wasn't satisfying, in fact it was horrifying. This time he didn't get turned on by it, the last thing he wanted was sex. When he burned the Ironborn, all he could smell was burning wood, this time it was burning flesh, turning his stomach. As Drogon dove down from the skies, Jon would close his eyes before uttering the dreaded word "Dracarys." only opening them once he knew Drogon had stopped his deadly attack. Jon had used Drogon's fearsome appearance and ability to sound terrifying to unhorse the riders, freeing the horses, who ran south and east in terror away from the flames, allowing Jon to target the men easily. Within fifteen minutes or so, most of the Dothraki were dead. There were a couple of stragglers running back towards the woods, which Jon refused to burn as he was concerned it could set fire to the northern section of the Wolfswood.

Satisfied that the handful of Dothraki left alive would either join the battle and die, or end up lost and be killed by some creature the person was not prepared for. Therefore Jon decided to head back and circle around the castle to force the Unsullied towards Winterfell and hopefully death. It was only as he turned around once more did he see something which disturbed him and there was nothing he could do to stop it. One of the Dothraki who had survived was setting the trees on fire, using one of their own torches. Despite Jon's best efforts to prevent the forest burning, a man with a torch was doing the job for him. Would anyone believe he hadn't accidentally set the wood alight? He just hoped the winds would die down and only a small part of the forest would burn, otherwise there would be even more trouble than the battles. But that would have to be dealt with later, now he needed to tackle the Unsullied and then they would have to find a way to stop the forest fire.

Jon returned at the highest speed he could tolerate on Drogon until he reached the Unsullied. Drogon roared in the air and Jon began to scorch the earth around their camp, following a line in an anticlockwise direction. As he finished his first circle of fire, he noticed Arya had lit her beacon, this meant the rest would shortly follow and it was just a matter of the men out in the fields waiting for him to raise the Targaryen flag. However, Jon needed to scare the Unsullied more, he wanted to burn their trebuchets to the ground, but he also needed to make sure Drogon wasn't hurt, as surprisingly they started to fire arrows at them. Fortunately for Drogon, he was bigger than the last time he had encountered the Unsullied, his scales were thicker as were his leathery wings. Arrows simply bounced off him. The same couldn't be said for Jon, although most of the arrows couldn't reach him. The ones which did whistled past had lost their speed and wouldn't have caused any damage other than a scratch.