Sansa VI

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to the Ice and Fire Novels, Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon TV shows. However, I decided to have a little play around with the characters. I do not earn any money from writing these stories, it is for my entertainment and is something I like to share.

Sansa hated the wait. Jon had been gone for six hours, the only way she would know if he'd survived was when he returned or if the Ironborn attacked. She thought being waiting to be raped by Ramsey was bad, but wondering if her husband was ever going to return to her, was infinitely worse. Arya had spent a few hours with her, but Sansa still couldn't settle, and eventually Arya had returned to her chambers, exhausted, like she seemingly was all of the time. Sansa couldn't even listen out for the screeching of Drogon, as the entrance to the crypts was too far away, and Jon would've made sure Drogon was quiet at this time at night as most people would be asleep in bed. A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Come in." she called out as Pod walked in.

"Your Grace." Pod said breathlessly. "King Jon is back."

"Is he alright?" Sansa asked.

"He looks fine." Pod nodded. "He asked me to remind you of the promise you made before he left as it is now important you fulfil it." he shrugged.

Sansa remembered he'd told her to keep the furs warm and smiled. "I know what he means. Go back to your post." she smiled as Pod left the room and Sansa began to undress.

A few moments later Jon stormed into the room, his gambeson already unlaced, which he threw over the chair. He walked up to Sansa and kissed her fervently. "I need you." he begged in a way she'd never seen before. There was a fear in his eyes and she knew what she had to do.

"I'm all yours Your Grace." she whispered as she unlaced her nightdress, which fell to the floor, allowing her to step out of it. She got down on her knees and unlaced Jon's breeches and pulling them down, along with his smallclothes, allowing his already hard manhood to spring free. He sighed a sigh of relief, as if it had been causing him pain. Sansa decided to be bold and do something which she had never done it before, she took his manhood in her hand and licked it.

Jon hissed. "Sansa, what are you doing?" he asked.

"I want to know how you taste." she replied.

Jon shook his head. "Not now, I won't be able to hold back. I need to be inside you." his eyes were frantic.

Sansa nodded and lay back on the bed. She realised she didn't know what was wrong, but she just needed to let Jon do it the way he needed to right now, not her way, which had become the norm for them. Jon placed his head between her legs and kissed her sensitive area before using his tongue in the miraculous way he knew how. It wasn't long before she was arching her back and pulling on his hair as her orgasm took hold of her body.

Before she even had time to recover, Jon was inside her, his fingers threading through hers, pounding her with a fever and passion she'd never experienced with him before. Normally Jon was gentle and tender, but this Jon had an anger inside him, but he was also filled with a painful desire for her.

"You're mine." Jon growled.

"Always yours." Sansa whispered back as they kissed with a passion and fervour they never normally engaged in. the kissing, making love, it was animalistic and powerful, and Sansa couldn't get enough. However, they were both too turned on to last very long, their cries of ecstasy rang out in unison, until the final spasms left their bodies. They climbed under the furs and Sansa rested her head on Jon's chest, her fingers following the lines of his scars while he mindlessly stroked her hair.