Chapter forty one

Start from the beginning

There's a slightly different with the way the two were touching him.

Jungkook was harsh and full of desperation as if he's possessively making him realized that he's owned by him,every part of him while Taehyung's touch were soft and careful as if he was a fragile glass and he was to be protected.

Jimin love the mixture so much, because just by the touch he knows how much they love and care for him which he's very grateful for.

Taehyung quickly pulls his top off following with his own,the movement were fast and rush desperately dying to feel each other up.

"Hurry up!!"jimin demand rushly and Taehyung have to chuckle at the impatient male before finally pulling it off.

He could only moan in return when Jungkook lifted him and crash their lips together so that Taehyung could slip out of his trousers which he did quickly while jungkook unbuckling   jimin's own without breaking their kiss.

Jimin's felt his boxer yanking off, revealing his plump ass and heard Taehyung curse under his breath.

He gasp as he closed his eyes in pleasure when jungkook grabs his ass, kneading it harshly with his hands.

Jungkook growl needly and push jimin back to already naked Taehyung on the couch,he was the only one who was still in his clothes,the two were already naked.

Taehyung slam their lips back together as they savouring each others lips.

Jimin's eyes suddenly peeled open,his face scrunch up in pain when he felt Taehyung first finger entered him.

The taller waste no time in pulling him back into a kiss trying to distract him with something else and it works.

He almost collapsed when he add another finger but it was short lived as jungkook come back to peppering kisses all over his body.

"You are so tight"Taehyung whisper adding another fingers that made jimin moan in pleasure instead.

Taehyung fingers continuously thrusting inside him and jungkook skinful tongue on his necks was doing it wonder.

He finally pulls out and Jimin pout at the lost of contact until Taehyung line his big dick in his entrance making his eyes going wide.

"C...can that fit in"he stutter out and the two chuckle before Taehyung wet his dick with lube jungkook went to bring.

"Of course"he answer plainly looking back to already scared jimin,giving him a small reassuring smile.

"I will go very slow but if it's too much for you we can stop at anytime"

He added and Jimin look back to jungkook who nod his head with a smile on his face giving his fingers a little squeeze.

Jimin gulp a thick of saliva down his throat,as far as he remembers,this is the first time he was having sex,the first time was when he's drunk and he doesn't remember shit about it.

He finally nod his head,beside it won't be that bad.right?.

Taehyung look back to jungkook who gives him a go ahead before pushing slowly into him.

Jimin wince immediately,a tears running down his cheeks,quickly grabbing onto Taehyung's chest for support.

"You are doing good baby"Jungkook whisper placing a kiss on his sweaty shoulders while Taehyung was looking at him with so much worried.

"Do you want me to stop"he ask in concern and Jimin manage to chuckle.

"Don't,just don't move for a while let me adjust"he replied assuredly,he couldn't be more grateful to have the two in his life who cared so much about him and he love them so much.

He draws in a long deep breath and finally told Taehyung to move and the younger complied moving slowly in and out of him while jungkook took his cock in his hands and started stroking it.

Jimin throw his head back,moaning loudly as Taehyung decided to fuck him while jungkook was pumping his dick.

"Fuck!!"He was already seeing star, loving how the two make him feel,he was moaning hard as he rest his hands on taehyung's hard chest,his body quivering in pleasure.

He heard the sound of a belt being remove and he was push lightly into Taehyung.

Jungkook lube his dick,pumping it for a few times,he knew the elder is ready now to take the two of them.

A loud gasp escape jimin's lips when jungkook grip his waist before sinking in.

Jimin eyes watered,enjoying the pain and the pleasure at the same time.

"Fuck"Taehyung grunt as Jungkook began moving in and out in a slow pace making Jimin moan in a pure bliss.

"P.. please just go faster"jimin choked out desperately and that's what it takes for the two to lost it.

He was pushed hard against them, body pressed against each other as they started moving hard and fast.

"Oh.....k..kookie,t..tae"jimin shakes in ecstasy as they pounce on him.he closed his eyes surrendering into their mind blowing thrust.

Jungkook grab his dick stroking him making him moan crazily throwing his head back giving them a better access to his neck as they suck and bite on it.

He felt cum spurt out of his cock as he came on taehyung's stomach.

The two push in for a few times before releasing into the male ass and Jimin rest his head on taehyung's shoulder totally drained out.

"That was hot"jungkook spoke up sliping his dick out before helping the smaller up to the bathroom with taehyung to shower together and they end up doing it again.

Poor jimin

---------------
How was the chapter😀,anyway I'm going to bath myself with holy water,see you soon 😉.