Chapter 13- Kill Bill

"Dipper..?"

Dipper was there, he was back to his old self before being tripped into the bubble. His shirt was gone; you could see scars, bruises and a big scar covering his whole bare back. It was like a tattoo now, since it was healed slightly: A triangle with an eye. That wasn't all though, his left side of face was covered up with his fangs. His eyes looked dull, lifeless. Then he fell on the ground, the mirror was still in his hands but it wasn't broke.

Mabel rushed over him and knelt down. She helped him get up but she couldn't becuase of her strength.

"Guys help me!"

She shouted. So Wendy and Soos helped her but still he fell even after.

"Kid what's wrong?"

His great uncle asked, the con-man. But still no answer.

"His leg!"

The other gruncle pointed out. Looking at his leg you could understand it was broken. But then again wouldn't he be wincing from the pain?

"Dude say something!"
Soos said, gaining no reply...

"He can't"

A voice said, it came through Dipper? No. It came from the mirror.

"What have you done to him!?"
Mabel yelled.

"Well obviously since I have access to his mind I have power to destroy it!"
Bill said, speaking the facts like barely he does.

"Wait"
Ford said, realizing something. He continued.

"Dipper would decide what to do with you but how can he now!?"

"Clearly, he can't"

Mabel bursted into tears, she has already lost him once and now again!? She wanted a normal life, a normal life with her other half! Why was Bill doing this to them!?

Wendy hugged her, in a comforting way, you could notice the tears on her eyes.

"Aww, crying over a tree?"
Bill smirked.

That was it.

Mabel snapped.

She grabbed the mirror and broke it.

Now.

The dream demon, Bill was gone.

Once for all.

The last thing remained of him was blue flames, before dying away slowly.

And a scream, of him.

"Let's go home..."

Lee said. Soos carried Dipper in a bridal style, Wendy put her cardigan on him so he wouldn't catch a cold.

Mabel looked at the pyramid one (last) time, then she closed her eyes changing her glance to Dipper. Life would never be the same again.

...

"Hey dude we arrived!"
Soos said.

"He can't hear you Soos..."
Wendy said sadly.

"No, he can. Losing the ability to think doesn't make emotions or feelings go away"
Ford pointed out.

Then they entered the Shack. Soos made Dipper sit on the sofa balancing him with a pillow so he would not fall.

"I am gonna cook Stancakes"
Stanlee said.

"Stancakes aren't healty! I am gonna teach you how to cook real dish old man"
Wendy said sarcastically.

"I am not that old!"

So both of them went to kitchen.

"I am gonna search for a cure, down the lab"
Ford said, he went aswell.

Then a scream came from the kitchen and what sounded like fire or an explosion.

"SOOS!"

"Coming Mr. Stan!"

And... Soos went lastly. Mabel sat down on the couch beside her twin. She put her brother's head on her lap and carressed his hair.

"Go to sleep Dipper"

She watched as his eye slowly closed making her smile a bit. She messed with his hair more seperating his fangs which covered his left eye. She gave out a squirek after seeing his empty eyeball. Thankfully he didn't wake up. She got on her feet and went to the kitchen.

"I am going to Pharmacy"

She said and without letting someone reply or ask anything she left. Gravity Falls had a pharmacy, a small one but it still worked. People wouldn't get sick often so it was not really well-known.

Mabel was wearing a white sweater without patterns and a grey skirt with black see through stockings (My main language is not English so I hope I said that correctly-). The weather was warm, it was getting cold slowly since it was almost evening. She looked at the sky, the Pyramid of Bill was still there. Would it stay there forever? Wasn't it supposed to be gone when Bill died? Or thought he did-?

Her thoughts were gone when she reached the pharmacy. She asked for how to treat an injured eye so the nurse(?) there grabbed some medicine for her. Then she paid & left the Pharmacy.

The sun was set down. Still, there was enough light letting her find her way back. She checked the time via her phone: 20.22 p.m. 4 hours later their birthday will end.

It is surprising how time passes quickly, one time you are fighting a demon who terrorizes the town as 13 years old and one time he comes back and you lost. You lost the war and him.

But that last time, you get him back. You win. Is that winning? Destroying the demon had a consequence. Could they fix Dipper? Re-make up everything the demon destroyed? Or was he already broken? What really happened there, to him?

That questions with no answers were killing Mabel inside. Her thoughts were gone when she dropped her phone. It just slipped away of her pocket.

Thankfully, it wasn't broke. But it was on and she had a message from Stan:

"Kid, get some candles! (You can steal them)"

She chuckled. Probably the lights were out. She went to a market and bought some candles. She didn't steal them.

When she was back at the Shack she put the candles in the kitchen stand but no one was there making her nervous a bit.

"Stan, Ford!"

No reply.

"Wendy, Soos?"

No reply. So she went upstairs, calling out their names once again. She tried turning on the lights and surprisingly enough they did. So why need for candles?

She went downstairs again. The lights opened.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday tooo youu!~"

A cake, with the candle she bought was in the sight, Stan was holding it. Wendy and Soos was next to them. Guessing Ford was in lab... Dipper was between Soos and Wendy they were holding hands so he wouldn't fall.

"Thank you guys!"

Mabel said as she blowed the candle since Dipper can't. She closed her eyes and made a wish.

When she opened her eyes, she could swear Dipper was slightly smiling, even if just so little...