Chapter 3- Rescue

It was early, the sun wasn't up. Bill was thinking of 'will Pines try to save Dipper?'. He wouldn't let it happen of course. He wouldn't want to lose his pinetree would he?

....

The bright yellow light of the sun shined into the trainguler cage by the window, Bill had made it re-appear yesterday.

Dipper woke up in a trail of his own blood. He gave out a yelp and moved aside from the blood.

Blood, there was too much blood. The visions of last night covered his mind. It  would haunt him forever.

He carefully touched his bare back, his shirt wasn't on. It hurt but it was nothing compared to yesterday.

He rubbed his eyes. He felt thirsty, he didn't drink anything for more than a day. He could ask for water and Bill would bring it becuase he can't let him die but he didn't want to face the demon.

He hoped his family was doing better than him. Bill would be doing anything to them. But if he wanted to hurt them then he would keep them too.

He stood up, careful to not step on the half-dry blood.

"Day two..."

He mummbled, keeping a track of time so he wouldn't go insane. He did some morning-exercise.

About twenty minutes later, he stopped. He was sweating, consequence of being weak. He sat down on the hard floor, now he was thirsty even more.

"Bill"

He called out, knowing he could hear him. For his surprise, he didn't appear. Instead some water in a bowl did, right in front of him.

Was the demon playing a trick on him by leaving him alone? Turning him insane? This wasn't going to work for Dipper. He was gonna keep being sane.

He sighed and grabbbing the bowl he drank it in three sips. He left the bowl where it appeared in the first place, it dissappeared when he did so.

He groaned, he wasn't going to give the demon what he wanted.

"You are an idiot Cipher!"

The boy shouted, just for some action. He didn't care if the demon tortured him or not. He wasn't exactly shocked when he didn't get any replies.

The demon ,of course, was watching him. He wanted him to turn insane like
Dipper guessed, making him mad.

He was trying hard for his sanity but it was just day two, he couldn't be sane forever. Bill would do anything to turn him insane.

Maybe he could show him visions? Pure torture? Staying alone in all white?

He could play with his mind. The demon smirked to himself with that thought. He just had to make a deal.

He made the vision of Dipper dissappear with a snap of fingers. Dipper would eventually got over with his sanity mission. And when Dipper did, he would trick him to a deal.

Seems pretty fun.

....
Place: Mystery Shack
Time: 08.23 (a.m.)
....

"No, Mabel! You listen!"

The smartest of the two great uncles of Mabel and Dipper said, looking at Mabel.

"No gruncle Ford! I will save him-"

She shouted, cutting of herself at a certain point. She continued.

"I can't without him"

Her tone changed into a sad, from mad. Ford let out a breath and his expression softened.