Chapter 1- Wrong Move

It was four years after since their summer in Gravity Falls, when they were 12-13. The now teens decided to visit Gravity Falls for a last time before going to collage. But what they didn't know was, the statue of the demon was long gone. The demon was true to his words for once, he would return and succeed this time.
....
Year: 12-07-2022
Place: Gravity Falls / Bill's Pyramid
....

Echos of a demonic laugh filled the pyramid. The dream demon was going back and forth, amused he had won. He had captured the Pines family: Ford, Stan, Mabel and Dipper. Now he needed one last thing to make his dreams, nightmares for others, to come true.

He floated to the trianguler cage which surronded the Pines. He examined the humans. Sixer was looking at him madly, thinking about a way out. Fez was shouting swears to him, Shooting- star's sweater was covering her head and half of her legs, hugging her legs. From the sound you could tell she was crying.

And there was Dipper, looking with a blank expression. He wasn't scared to look at the demon who could kill them with a snap of fingers. That made Bill even more amused than winning. He knew he had won and now he would break them.

"I need one last thing Sixer, you already know what it is"

The demon talked as he leaned over his cane. Mabel uncovered her head and legs from her sweater, now it was at it's original place. You could see her bloody eyes from crying.

"Don't do it Ford, he will kill us even if you do tell him!!"

She cried out, Ford looked at her with a sad look. Bill groaned and put a tape on Mabel's mouth by snapping his fingers.

"If you tell me, I won't kill your family. Pinky promise!"

The demon said, continued trying to convince Ford who was having doubts.

"He is lying!"

The tougher twin of Ford shouted, Bill ended up putting a tape on his mouth too. Stan kept shouting but they were muffled.

"What'cha say, Sixer? Deal, or not?"

The way he said 'or not' was demonicly, horrifying. His form had turned a blood red as his only eye was a bright, neon red. He offered a hand in blue flames, able for Ford to reach it as there were holes in their cage. Not big enough to escape but not small enough to not make a hand go through neither.

Not getting any answers made the demon mad. He made a knife appear, floating on Dipper's neck. He moved the knife a bit, drawing blood just so slightly.

Dipper winced, unavable to move. Mabel and Stan was yelling Bill to stop but the shouts were muffled of the tape. Ford got nervous, he didn't want to lose his grand-nephew who was just a teen.

"Time is ticking!"

The demon said as he moved the knife more, drawing too much blood to drop on the floor and his clothes, Bill knew what he was doing. He wasn't going to kill him.

Ford watched in horror as Dipper winced, he couldn't lose his family. They meant him more than the world itself.

He let his hand out of the cage, his hand reached the demon's hand and not caring about the shouts from Mabel and Stan, they shook hands. Ford's hand took blue flames before they broke their hands apart.

The shouts stopped, only Ford's voice was heared in the room as he said the formula making Bill smile. Bill used his powers, making the barrier go away. The barrier of Gravity Falls was removed now, the whole world's sky turned orange, dark; same as Gravity Falls.

The demon's friends were stuck in nightmare realm, only Bill was free but he didn't mind. He wanted a 'toy' to break more than friends.

The demon's colours turned into it's original. The demon was smirking to himself, he completely won. He looked at the family.

"A deal is a deal"

He said as he made the knife go away. He made only Dipper free from the spell holding him, he was able to move now. He put his one hand on the bleeding scar on his neck. He was hurt but he was gonna be fine. His gruncle made a deal to protect them, right?

"I'll let you live"

The demon said out of nowhere, he turned back. The Pines family was not happy, the whole world was at Bill's mercy now and for Ford he had no other choice. Five people for billions...

The family was not free from the spell, making them unavable to move but Dipper. Ford's spell was back when they shook hands.

The demon suddenly turned back and grew big, bigger than the cage. His eye was in front of Dipper, looking directly, showing his small horrirfic pupil, at him. Dipper looked away, he couldn't look at the light of the yellow glowing demon. He said five words, sending shivers to all

"But I am keeping you"