Chapter 7- Drug

Bill went out of Dipper's mind by snapping his fingers. Dipper was awake when he did so.

"Didn't know you were the emo type pinetree"

He cooed, coming after a couple laughs. He wiped away his imaginary tears of joy. Dipper groaned and crossed his arms.

"Just kidding sapling!"

Sapling? Dipper was unfamiliar with the nickname but didn't care. Bill was still in his human form.

There was full-moon light shining into the pyramid by the window. It was beautiful you could say. Dipper watched the starry night.

Bill looked at where the boy's glance was. The night was indeed magnificent the demon had to admit but he was a demon and wouldn't.

"You know I can destroy the moon, make the sky filled with blood?"

He asked with a evil grin, still looking at the view from the window of pyramid.

"I don't care"

The boy shrugged. Bill chuckled and snapped his fingers. The moon faded into thin air and a blood red colour filled the sky, stars turned into black.

The boy flinched a bit.

"Does it scare you?"

Bill asked like he always does, to tease. Dipper shook his head in opposite ways closing his one eye which was seen.

"Well I should leave now it is getting late, y'know meatsacks to kill and stuff"

He continued.

"Just in case you want to make over some memories"

Bill said and snapping his fingers he made a knife appear in his hands then throwing it to the cage almost aiming to the brunette but it fell in between of his legs, Dipper knew it was referrenced to cutting.

Dipper took the knife in his right hand while the demon was watching, he thought Bill had left but looking up he saw the demon and attempted to shoot the demon again.

It happened in a blink, Bill created a bubble protecting him so before the knife could hit him it returned to the boy with the same angle but faster, making a deep scar in his leg, he gave out a yelp.

"Not so smart"

Bill said before snapping his fingers, teleporting away.

"You are an idiot Cipher!"

The boy shouted without caring about his scar, adrenalin was not making him feel pain. He clenched his fist and punched a bar of his cage.

He wasn't feeling pain nor sadness. Just anger. He wouldn't break.

He sat down and looked at the knife in his leg. It was close to his foot, it was a deep scar roughly the knife was 3-4cm (≈1,5 inches) inside of his leg.

He didn't take the knife out, he knew it would cause it to bleed more. So he decided to wait before taking the knife out.

The adrenalin started going away, making him feel pain. It started to rain which got his attention. The rain was blood. Or it was just blood red he didn't know but it was no good.

The coldness of the rain came inside of the pyramid by the window which was just a hole.

The boy hugged himself, shivering. There was a thunder heared and that's when he layed down. It was the best idea to sleep now.

*
Dipper felt warm. Like he had been in a comfortable sleep next to a fireplace. He didn't want to get out but he was dragged outside of the bed by a force.

He fell to the ground, Mabel had dragged him out. Did Dipper escape? He was at the Mystery Shack again! Did they save him?

But if so why doesn't he remember it, why does his twin look angry?

"Why Dipper!?"

Mabel asked towards Dipper. What happened? Why was she not happy to see him!

"Why...? Mabel what do you mean! Aren't you happy to see me...?"

The male brunette's voice went angry to broke. While the other twin got more mad with every word he said.

"Don't you think you're a hero! You're the one who dragged us into this mess in the first place! If it weren't for you then no one would die!"

Dipper froze. No one would die if he didn't exist? It was Ford's fault for making the deal, of course there would be loopholes!

"See what you've done!? He didn't keep the deal!!"

She pointed to a certain point, Dipper's eyes widened. The corpses of Gruncle Stan, Gruncle Ford and our parents were there, all bloody.

"No..." Was the only thing he called out as his eyes filled with water, collapsing to the ground.

*

"NO!"

He shouted, just awaked from a nightmare. Hot tears filled his face, he was sweating. When he came to his senses he calmed down, taking deep breaths. Whatever the demon does he couldn't kill the Pines, so it was a nightmare not a real vision. 

He sneezed, feeling cold. He put his hand on his forehead, he was burning up. He must've caught a cold becuase of the weather.

It was twilight now, the rain had stopped but the red colour stayed still. He felt something he hadn't feel for a while, hunger. He was thirsty too but more hungry. So he did what he should do, called Bill.

"Bill!"

He shouted. Bill appeared miliseconds after.

"Peek-a-boo!"

He cooed surprising the brunette of his sudden appearence.

"I need food and water"

The boy called out. Bill put his index finger on his chin and thought for a minute before saying:

"Of course"

He snapped his fingers, a steak on a plate with a fork and a glass of water appeared in Dipper's lap.

The boy was stunned, he hasn't eaten or seen food for days. Without thinking he grabbed the fork and started eating the steak eagerly, the steak was too soft that no knives were needed.When he was finished his food he drank the water.

"Dang kid you have a big apetite!"

The demon cooed, if you examined him carefully you could see a small grin on his mouth.

"I haven't eaten in days"

The boy replied. The cold he had caught didn't matter, it was nothing compared to the joy of eating food.

Dipper felt weird, his stomach felt like acid was filling it's walls. Later on, that feeling spread through his veins to all of his being.

That's when he came to his senses, Bill had drugged him.