Chapter 17

For days you sailed the sea, Will, Elizabeth and Jack all helping to figure out the riddle of the blood curse. You were now getting closer to the Isle De Muerta, but no closer to figuring out how to kill the pirates.

"We can't send the Navy in without a way to defeat them," Elizabeth said, "you need to tell them we don't know who we need."

Jack shook his head, "that deal is the only way to have an army behind us, we tell them that and they will leave."

"We can't just send them to their deaths," Elizabeth added.

You held your hand up, "then we need to figure this out, but for the time being we have to stick to the plan."

Elizabeth's face was full of shock, "please (Y/N), we cannot condemn them to death."

"We won't" you explained, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, "I think that once we are inside, Barbossa will reveal something that we can use."

Elizabeth nodded, but it was Will who spoke, "we should prepare, we will be coming up on the Isle soon."

You nodded and Will held out his hand for you, which you took. He led you into a side room where you spend much of your time. He pulled out your coat, hat and sword that you found in Jack's place at Tortuga.

"You should look the part," he whispered, motioning to a pistol and holster with the rest of the ensemble.

You smiled at him, "you don't agree with me going in do you?"

Will's smile faded, "I think you can handle yourself, I just also wish I was there to protect you. I just want you to be safe, and you and Jack both have a reckless streak."

You chuckled, "Jack won't be reckless with me though," you assured him, "and I have something to come back to."

Will smiled, pulling you in close, his hands resting on your hips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, resting your forehead against his. You leaned in, kissing him passionately, your hands roaming his body, pulling him closer to you that you thought possible.

When you finally pulled away, you were both breathless, "I could get used to that," he whispered.

You wrapped him in a hug, "then let's get used to it, everyday."

Will held your shoulders out so he could look you in the eyes, "everyday?"

You smiled at him, "Will, you know how I feel, I have never hidden it. I love you more than anything and sailing the seas with you, forever, is all I have ever wanted. An unending adventure with the man I love."

Will wasted no time, pulling you in for a kiss, although it was quicker than the first. "Marry me," he whispered into your ear, "and let's start our endless adventure."

You laughed, pulling him close, "as soon as we finish this mission, there is nothing I would rather do."

Will smiled, spinning you around before placing you back on your feet, "I love you, Captain Sparrow."

"And I love you, Captain Turner," you replied.

—------------------------

You and Will returned to the deck hand in hand, your coat and hat billowing in the dark wind. Jack looked you up and down, pulling aside your coat to reveal your sword and pistol. "Are those mine?" he asked, amusement in his voice.

You chuckled, "you shouldn't leave things unattended in Tortuga," you teased.

Jack laughed and turned away, staring out over the water at the Isle that had just come into view. "Captain Sparrow and I will take a long boat ashore," Jack explained, "Will, you and Elizabeth stay here and make sure the Commodore gets into position."

They both nodded and Mr. Gibbs began lowering the long boat. Elizabeth turned to you and wrapped you in a hug, "stay safe," she whispered.

"You too," you responded, squeezing her tightly.

She stepped back and Will walked up to you, placing a hand on either cheek, "I love you," he said, lowering his head for a quick kiss.

You smiled, "I love you too. I will see you in the caves," you said, moving away from him and towards the boat.

"We'll be awaiting your signal," Will shouted as you got onto the lowered boat and Jack grabbed the oars. You nodded to him as the longboat began moving towards the entrance of the cave where literal ghost stories awaited you.