54) Sweet poison!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Oo re Piya ❤️

***********

Next Day, 18 February!

6:30 A.M.

Brar House!

The king of Jaipur was feeling at peace and relaxed!

This beautiful morning in Amritsar had become even more precious as the first person whose face he saw after waking up at 5 was his Ligress!

As he woke up he went to the kitchen to get some water and on his way he saw Rehmaat sleeping peacefully in the living room.

She looked cute, her mouth was open and she was drooling!

She again did what people can't even imagine!

She made the Hukum Sa of Jaipur drool over her drooling sleepy face that's just how cute she looked!

But he immediately composed himself and with heavy heart took his eyes of her beautiful face, as he didn't wanted to sound like creep.

And after gulping the water down he went to the open terrace for his daily exercise.

After an hour he came back to her room and switched the geyser on!

His stay in her house was definitely reminding him of his Harvard's days!

Back in his house all these small things were done by Shraddha Aunty and other househelps!

But during his University day's he himself was responsible for his things!

He suddenly noticed something, a bucket full of ice cold water was kept there, he was standing shirt less there just in his lower.

"S.S.R. you have got my room because of the cold right? Now enjoy your stay in the bathroom with nothing but that cold water!" He heard a sarcastic voice from behind.

Which belonged to none other than Rehmaat!

He turned and faced Rehmaat who was dressed in a track suit!

While Rehmaat's throat went dry while looking at that 6'2 feet of pure muscles but she soon composed herself and with a smirk dancing on her face she closed the bathroom door with a thud and locked the door from outside!

"Enjoy your stay inside S.S.R" Rehmaat shouted from outside before turning the music system of her room on full volume!

Chahe koi mujhe jangli kahe song from from the movie Junglee 1961 played on full volume!