29) Old Skool!

Chapter dedicated to this chapter- Old Skool 🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻
Old skool means- someone who is proud of his traditions and culture well according to me.

Chapter dedicated to this chapter- Old Skool 🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻Old skool means- someone who is proud of his traditions and culture well according to me

***********

"This is a kind of small ritual for Dada to come here and spent the day with his horse's." Manavi told Viraj and Rehmaat who were with her.

Standing in the royal auditorium where Polo matches are conducted frequently, Manavi, Viraj and Rehmaat were waiting for Hukum to come with his favourite horse. Whom he was going to ride today.

"When Dada was a kid, Dada Hukum himself taught him horse riding. As Dada Hukum always believed that Dada as a future king needs to learn old practice's along with modern day practices as a king should be a balanced person." Manavi explained further.

"And Dada's favourite horse is a pure white horse of breed Akhal-teke it is known to be the rarest horse in the world." Manavi paused before continuing.

"Even more interesting fact is that this horse is actually the 17th generation serving the Royals." Manavi explained further.

"Wow, I must say that from human's to animals, every loyal attendees seems to be with the Royals since generations." Viraj complimented.

"Pushpa, you spend your time with Jiju I'll go and explore this place ok." Rehmaat ran away leaving the love bird's alone.

"Stop, Rehmaat..." Before Manavi could say anything further or go after her, Viraj got hold of her wrist.

"She is younger than you yet she knows how to give a couple there Privacy. But you, my beautiful love don't even know how to enjoy that privacy." Viraj's eye's twinkled with mischief to which Manavi blushed beetroot.

As a few minutes passed away, Hukum came there in his full glory sitting on a rarest beautiful white horse. Whom he called Zephyrus. (Which means the Greek god of the west wind.)

And looked like, what he truly was, The king.